No Icon to Change Camera Settings
781 5 2020-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
wolfypics
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi,
I have connected my Samsung S9 to the Osmo mobile 3 and Mimo app no problem, everything seems to work fine however I can't alter or change any photo/video settings from default. After checking a few online tutorials they all show a small icon on the right hand side to press to go into the setting. ie alter ev, shutter etc however on my app this isnt there. I'm using latest firmwire and I've uninstalled and tried again but the icon to change setting is not there in photo or video mode, any ideas??

Thanks

2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to these features. I am sorry to say, as per checking these features are only available for the iOS. You may refer to the DJI Osmo Mobile 3 Manual for more details. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your valued support and understanding.

2020-2-12
Use props
wolfypics
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Thanks for your reply, so you are saying I can only shoot in default settings which blows out all the sky all the time? But if I come out of the app and just use my normal samsung camera I can then alter and change all of the above? If so then this product is a complete waste of time and money, how can you not support Android and will there be an update in the future to remedy this please? Thanks
2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

wolfypics Posted at 2-12 11:05
Thanks for your reply, so you are saying I can only shoot in default settings which blows out all the sky all the time? But if I come out of the app and just use my normal samsung camera I can then alter and change all of the above? If so then this product is a complete waste of time and money, how can you not support Android and will there be an update in the future to remedy this please? Thanks

Thank you for the additional information and I do apologize with regards to this matter. For the said features, I will forward these information/thread to our designated DJI support team for further attention and evaluation. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.
2020-2-12
Use props
wolfypics
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-12 11:29
Thank you for the additional information and I do apologize with regards to this matter. For the said features, I will forward these information/thread to our designated DJI support team for further attention and evaluation. Again, I am sorry for the trouble and thank you for your understanding.

Ok, thanks
2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

You are more than welcome and thank you for your valued support.
2020-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules