How point Gimbal down when using WiFi?
555 4 2020-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Passegua Mavic
lvl.2
Italy

I am learning to drive Mavic Air using only my smartphone.
I know that there is a upper right button that enable gimbal movement using the movement of smartphone.
But I cannot point the Gimbal vertically downward.
So I do not understand how move Gimbal, please help.
Thanks.
2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi and welcome to DJI Forum. With regards to the control for the gimbal using the mobile device. You can control the gimbal by dragging the blue box on a vertical icon beside the shutter/record button. Please refer to the image I will be posting for the said icon. Thank you.

2020-2-12
Use props
Passegua Mavic
lvl.2
Italy

I tried to slide that blue button but when I touch it then I can move only the right virtual stick (forward, backward, left and right)!

Where ever I touch the smartphone screen the virtual stick appears so I cannot interact with nothing else!

Is it possible to fix the virtual stick in one position?

Thanks.

2020-2-12
Use props
ArtoK
lvl.1
Finland

Passegua Mavic Posted at 2-12 11:26
I tried to slide that blue button but when I touch it then I can move only the right virtual stick (forward, backward, left and right)!

Where ever I touch the smartphone screen the virtual stick appears so I cannot interact with nothing else!

First click the big BLUE dot down left corner of the screen, then you don't see the stick controllers and you can move the SMALL blue dot up/down. I had a fight with this too...
2020-2-14
Use props
Passegua Mavic
lvl.2
Italy

ArtoK Posted at 2-14 06:44
First click the big BLUE dot down left corner of the screen, then you don't see the stick controllers and you can move the SMALL blue dot up/down. I had a fight with this too...

Wow you're a genius! I was looking exactly that! So I can temporarily disable the virtual stickers and move the gimbal without problem!  Many thanks!
2020-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules