I want the camera on the right...
654 2 2020-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Omega Red
lvl.1
United Kingdom

Hi. Is there a setting I've missed that would allow the Osmo Mobile 3 to have the camera on the right rather than on the left? In short, I don't want up-the-nose footage and the front camera on my phone is positioned bottom left, when the phone is mounted as standard. As I am running with the device, it is difficult to keep the arm raised over prolonged time/distance. I could use an extension rod, but need easy access to the joystick without fumbling for it. I tried to have the phone with the camera on the right, but the app is upside down and active tracking goes haywire. So either I get a new phone with the front camera positioned top left (when mounted as standard) or is there another way round this please?

2020-2-12
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. Placing the mobile device in postion where the camera is on the right side is not recommended. I would suggest, please try the different operating modes for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Hope this helps  and thank you for your valued support.

2020-2-12
Use props
Omega Red
lvl.1
United Kingdom

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-12 12:47
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this matter. I am sorry to say, as per checking this feature is unavailable for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. I would recommend, please try the different operating modes for the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. Hope this helps  and thank you for your valued support.

[view_image]

Thanks for the response Paladin, but none of the other modes would work for running and using the front camera (for vlogging). If the Mimo app could work when the camera is pointed to the right, it'd be a help.
2020-2-12
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules