Will be Osmo Mobile 4 for Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra 8K?
12858 18 2020-2-12
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SandroAlex
lvl.1

United States

Hey, DJI! Wake UP!
We are in 2020 year. We will have 8K very soon, may be nearly 1 month.
I made preorder for Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra
What do you propose for us?
We dont want your old Osmo Mobile with 30 FPS.
We lost 4K with 60 FPS because for you in 2019.
Will we lost 8K because for you in 2020?
2020-2-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Just us the native camera app if you want other features.
2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, We don't have any information regarding DJI's future products, please stay tuned to the latest news and events by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media platforms below. Thank you for your support!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI

Twitter: https://twitter.com/djiglobal

YouTube: https://www.youtube.com/user/djiinnovations

2020-2-13
Use props
SandroAlex
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 09:35
Hi, thank you for reaching out. As of the moment, We don't have any information regarding DJI's future products, please stay tuned to the latest news and events by subscribing to DJI official website at www.dji.com or following us on social media platforms below. Thank you for your support!

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/DJI

Nothing else I dont wait from DJI.
Its a standard answer during last 2 years. Oh, its so primitive.
2020-2-13
Use props
SandroAlex
lvl.1

United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-13 01:58

is it a normal and easy for you? to buy stabilizer and use only native camera app?
2020-2-13
Use props
alexhalessays
lvl.2

Pakistan

#Quick Reply Here#The Galaxy S20 is the cheapest handset from Samsung in the new range, and while it's not the most affordable phone that the brand has launched, it does bring significant improvements to the camera, battery and offers 5G by default in many places.  This is the phone if you want to try out the new tech that Samsung has to offer - sure, you could go for the Ultra if you want more storage or a 108MP camera, but for day-to-day use, the S20 is going to be fine for most people.   The 6.2-inch display is packed with more visually impressive and fluid tech and three cameras on the rear is going to be enough for most people - especially combined with 8K video recording we'll gloss over the fact that's a thing nobody is asking for on their phone right now.  Samsung Galaxy S20 Specifications:  Screen: 6.2in Quad HD+ Battery: Bigger 4,000 mAh battery with Fast and wireless charging support Size: 152x69x1.9mm Weight: 163g Ultrawide: 12mpl 12.2, 1.4um Normal Wide: 12mp,11.8,1.8um Telephoto: 64mp, 12, 0.8um 64mp  Super Reliable Battery Life  If there’s a new factor we all know concerning 5G, it’s that the new robust battery. Hence, Samsung has equipped the Galaxy S20 with a 4000mAh battery, a pleasant boost from the 3400mAh capability on the S10.  The rest of the inner specs embody a 7nm chipset, 12GB of RAM, and 128GB of internal storage, with a microSD card slot for increasing by up to 1TB.  In terms of how the phone is to use, the Samsung Galaxy S20 is firmly in this ‘too abundant power for many individuals to use’ class, with the new flower 865 chip (in the US) and Samsung’s own next-gen Exynos 990 chipset within the remainder of all variants.  This is saved by 12GB - YES 12GB - of RAM, that are some things that even power users would struggle to attain day today.  In our shorter preview time with the phone, we didn’t get any lag or bouncing between apps, and whereas we weren’t able to create a benchmark because these early models are totally iPhone-rivalling at the most least.  Samsung’s ‘Super Fast’ charging returns on the S20 line we saw it on Note 10 which was super awesome but what is g you good is you get a 25W charger within the box.  It’s conjointly compatible with wireless charging, up to 15W, and you'll wirelessly charge alternative Qi-chargeable devices, just like the Samsung Galaxy Buds and also the new Samsung Galaxy Buds+, on the rear of the telephone.  We haven’t gotten a full grasp of what’s new within the One UI two.0 interface, however, we tend to do see that the new software package has Google pair video calls integrated directly within the Dialer app. You’ll be able to alter HD video calls and chat with up to eight individuals, in line with Samsung.
2020-2-26
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Hey SandroAlex, wake up!  This has been discussed to death in other threads and you are asking for something that is not part of the current Android operating system.  4K60 has been implemented in proprietory code by some manufacturers but nobody has yet developed a phone gimbal that provides 4K60 in the app - not even DJI.  Or can you name one?
2020-2-26
Use props
alexhalessays
lvl.2

Pakistan

The latest smartphones from Samsung have rocked the nation with its tremendous features, giving competitors a tough run for their money. Get to know new smartphones of Samsung and how they differ from each other.    Performance Gimmicks- 2020 Flagships  Like almost, each 2020 Android flagship smartphone a good way to follow them, Samsung smartphones have introduced the Galaxy S20 variety with Qualcomm Snapdragon 865 chipsets, 5G and huge amounts of RAM (12GB in the S20 and S20+ with a ludicrous 16GB option for the S20 Ultra). Internationally, Samsung will replace the Snapdragon 865 with its own Exynos 990 chipset which must deliver kind of similar performance.  How fast is the Snapdragon 865? Qualcomm claims 20% quicker graphics rendering than the Snapdragon 855 in the Galaxy S10 and 35% extra power efficiency. There’s also upgraded LPDDR5 cellphone memory (30% faster, 30% greater efficient). 5G is standard though confined numbers of 4G variants can be made to be had in a few countries.  Battery Life as BIg as the Size   Continuing its Go Large subject are Samsung’s upgraded battery capacities:  Galaxy S20 - 4000 mAh, 25W stressed out charging, 15W wireless charging Galaxy S20+ - 4500 mAh, 25W stressed out charging, 15W wireless charging Galaxy S20 Ultra - 5000 mAh, 45W wired charging, 15W wi-fi charging  Versus the Galaxy S10 (3400 mAh), S10+ (4100 mAh) and S10 5G (4500 mAh), those are all large upgrades. That said, they do sport larger shows and 5G is notoriously power-hungry so even as these ought to be durable phones, don’t anticipate those capacities to supply pretty the huge stamina you would expect had been they in a 4G device.  As for charging, stressed speeds are a step up from the S10 and S10+ (15W) although wi-fi charging speeds are unchanged and S20 Ultra owners will be upset to get a 25W charger in the box just like the lower models considering a) the phone’s help for 45W and the price they are paying.   Sleek Design   Galaxy S20 - 151.7 x 69.1 x 7.nine mm (5.97 x 2.seventy two x 0.31 in), 163 g (5.75 oz) Galaxy S20+ - 161.nine x 73.7 x 7.8 mm (6.37 x 2.90 x 0.31 in), 186 g (6.fifty six oz) Galaxy S20 Ultra - 166.9 x 76 x eight.8 mm (6.fifty seven x 2.ninety nine x 0.35 in), 222 g (7.83 oz)  While the Galaxy S20 remains pretty much usable one-handed, these are massive phones. They also have centralized hole-punch selfie cameras just like the Galaxy Note 10 (a stable aesthetic improvement, in my opinion). More controversially, 2020 is the year Samsung waves goodbye to the headphone jack on the S range and, greater surprisingly, the Edge display with the employer choosing flat panels - something I favor from a usability perspective however which admittedly looks less exciting.
2020-3-3
Use props
djiuser_QUKOUqagYSYy
New

United States

DAFlys Posted at 2-13 01:58

Because you will lose most of the features that you bought the gimbal for.  If you swith over to the native camera app while the gimbal is running you lose access to object tracking, zoom and the record button. Depending on the gimbal even any recording above 720p. The could easily update the app to atleast use an open source camera instead of locking down the resolution to the software.
2020-4-12
Use props
DAFlys
Captain
Flight distance : 312090263 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

djiuser_QUKOUqagYSYy Posted at 4-12 07:29
Because you will lose most of the features that you bought the gimbal for.  If you swith over to the native camera app while the gimbal is running you lose access to object tracking, zoom and the record button. Depending on the gimbal even any recording above 720p. The could easily update the app to atleast use an open source camera instead of locking down the resolution to the software.

It would be nice to see them update the app for that.  
2020-4-13
Use props
fans39f80067
lvl.3

Australia

Does anyone know if the Osmo Mobile 3 can handle the weight of the S20 Ultra?
2020-5-20
Use props
Breezy808
New

United States

fans39f80067 Posted at 5-20 02:10

I just stopped an order for an osmo3 - I too have a Samsung s20 Ultra, it seems as though there are more negatives in the forums than there are positive answers from dji. For this reason, I chose to refund my order and will wait till dji or competitors have a more definite answer to whether or not it will fit my phone.
Cheers.
2020-5-26
Use props
Krause31
lvl.4
Flight distance : 598990 ft
  • >>>
Germany

fans39f80067 Posted at 5-20 02:10

Hello,
yes! I have the S20 Ultra and it works fine with the Osmo Mobile 3! I use this combination without a Phone case!

Greetings
Markus
2020-5-27
Use props
djiuser_6Couu1xocW0r
lvl.1

Germany

Krause31 Posted at 5-27 00:26
Hello,
yes! I have the S20 Ultra and it works fine with the Osmo Mobile 3! I use this combination without a Phone case!

@Markus
Does it support Slow-motion? After the last App-Update my Huawei does, but I am interested in buying the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and would like to know before I do.
2020-5-31
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_6Couu1xocW0r Posted at 5-31 11:04
@Markus
Does it support Slow-motion? After the last App-Update my Huawei does, but I am interested in buying the Samsung Galaxy S20 Ultra and would like to know before I do.

My S10 plus doesn’t still have slow motion with the latest updates.
2020-5-31
Use props
slatanic
lvl.1

Germany

AlanHd Posted at 5-31 11:43
My S10 plus doesn’t still have slow motion with the latest updates.

That surprises me.....i really thought that the Samsungs would be included now that the Huawei P20 Pro is.
2020-5-31
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

slatanic Posted at 5-31 12:39
That surprises me.....i really thought that the Samsungs would be included now that the Huawei P20 Pro is.

Here’s the phone compatibility list, https://www.dji.com/uk/osmo-mobile-3/downloads
2020-5-31
Use props
Krause31
lvl.4
Flight distance : 598990 ft
  • >>>
Germany

djiuser_6Couu1xocW0r Posted at 5-31 11:04
@Markus

Hello,
i dont see any slow motion option in the mimo app! I use slow motion with the native camera app!

Greets
Markus
2020-5-31
Use props
fansa9d895ec
lvl.4
Flight distance : 7438 ft
United Kingdom

delete wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space, wasting space,
2020-7-15
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules