Max Power Load Reached Error
739 3 2020-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RiceaRoni
lvl.1
Flight distance : 11132 ft
United States

Mavic Mini has "max power load" error which caused drone to immediately lose control/altitude, bounced off ground and finally i was able to get it to land.  Opened support ticket with DJI, they had me update the firmware for the remote and all three batteries which I did however the issue still remains.  First time I had the error it was outside, battery at 91%, calm wind, normal temp., no prop guards, 10 satellies.  Last three flights were indoors with propgaurds because I didn't want the drone to lose control again and crash outside or inside and I wanted to ensure there was zero wind.  Error still exists on all three flights with the only difference being I didn't lose control of the drone.

As requested I sent the last four drone logs to DJI and now their next step is for me to send the drone to get repaired or further analyzed.

Anyways, just wanted to see how many others have experienced this issue, I know I'm not the only one.  And wanted to see if DJI support was suggesting the same course of action with this error.  I requested a refund / replacement immediately when I first opened the support ticket because I don't believe it is fair that I paid $600 for a drone with a major flaw and now I can't fly it or return it.  I'll keep my fingers crossed with a "repair" or better a replacement.  To add salt in the wound I was told that I could get a replacement if I had signed up for the DJI care refresh program, however that service was never offered to me at any point while setting up my new drone?!?  Please let me know if anyone else has a similar experience and what the outcome was.

2020-2-13
Use props
amferreira
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263225 ft
Portugal

I had this error many times and what I did was the following:

1. Downgraded to firmware .0300 using the DJI Assistant 2 (on the computer).
2. Upgrade refresh FW to .0400 with the Assistant.
3. Change batteries (if you have more than one).
4. Refresh FW to .0400 with the Assistant.
5. Change batteries (if you have more than one).
6. Refresh FW to .0400 with the Assistant.
7. Refresh controller FW to .0400 with the Assistant.

This is what I did (I have the fly more combo with 3 batteries) and so far I tested indoor and outdoor with all bateries for about 50 minutes flight time and no error come up during tests. I will continue to test when weather gets better.

I believe that the problem may be on the batteries FW update that is corrupted or not complete using the DJI Fly app.
2020-2-13
Use props
djiuser_adClDMYevvCC
lvl.4
Canada

amferreira Posted at 2-13 11:04
I had this error many times and what I did was the following:

1. Downgraded to firmware .0300 using the DJI Assistant 2 (on the computer).

Thanks for the tip on upgrading the firmware on the batteries. I was wondering how to accomplish this and I could not find it in any of the DJI documentation.
2020-2-14
Use props
amferreira
lvl.4
Flight distance : 263225 ft
Portugal

djiuser_adClDMYevvCC Posted at 2-14 13:48
Thanks for the tip on upgrading the firmware on the batteries. I was wondering how to accomplish this and I could not find it in any of the DJI documentation.

Me too. I did the upgrade with the DJI Fly app and got the errors. Then I stated testing with the DJI Assistant and arrived to the procedure that I shared.
2020-2-14
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules