Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 Z filters
1255 14 2020-2-13
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

I would like to see a ND8 with MCUV in the same filter, can’t find any, separately it exists, does not help me. ..

Why is VIVID gone in Mavic 2? I’m slightly disappointed, that was a great option on my old Phantom 3 Pro, I really miss it. ..

2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here in Forum about the ND filter that you are looking for. You may want to check out the available ND filter on our store website using the link below. With regards to the 2nd statement, the DJI Mavic 2 series are different on the Phantom 3 series, therefore, it has a different features. Thank you for your understanding and support!

https://store.dji.com/product/mavic-2-zoom-nd-filters-set
2020-2-13
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 12:28
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here in Forum about the ND filter that you are looking for. You may want to check out the available ND filter on our store website using the link below. With regards to the 2nd statement, the DJI Mavic 2 series are different on the Phantom 3 series, therefore, it has a different features. Thank you for your understanding and support!

I already have these filters and I’m not so happy with them, they really do what they should do, no question about that, however there is something missing. ..
2020-2-13
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dioden Posted at 2-13 21:06
I already have these filters and I’m not so happy with them, they really do what they should do, no question about that, however there is something missing. ..

Hoping that you could get those filters that you are looking for, Dioden. Thank you for your continued support!
2020-2-15
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-15 15:18
Hoping that you could get those filters that you are looking for, Dioden. Thank you for your continued support!

No problem there, actually I really love this new Mavic 2 Z, what a piece of work! I had two Phantom 3 Pro before this one, they were great too.

But when I tried this one out with smart controller, it is really something! For now I’m just waiting for better weather.
2020-2-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dioden Posted at 2-16 05:20
No problem there, actually I really love this new Mavic 2 Z, what a piece of work! I had two Phantom 3 Pro before this one, they were great too.

But when I tried this one out with smart controller, it is really something! For now I’m just waiting for better weather.

We really appreciate your kind words. Hopefully, you can fly your drone as soon as the weather goes fine
2020-2-16
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Have you tried Polarpro? They have a cinema series vivid collection but you get 4/8 and 16 then they also have a variable filter with 2-5 stops and another one 6-9 stops.  Its in their "cinematic" section and they are a little more money than the plastic ones. I personally use the cinematic series and for me it was worth the extra $$. https://www.polarprofilters.com/ ... e-nd-filter-mavic-2
2020-2-17
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2-17 08:42
Have you tried Polarpro? They have a cinema series vivid collection but you get 4/8 and 16 then they also have a variable filter with 2-5 stops and another one 6-9 stops.  Its in their "cinematic" section and they are a little more money than the plastic ones. I personally use the cinematic series and for me it was worth the extra $$. https://www.polarprofilters.com/collections/mavic-2-filters-accessories/products/variable-nd-filter-mavic-2

Funny, really. I just ordered the same. Be nice to see if it helps.
2020-2-17
Use props
DennisMurry08
lvl.4
Flight distance : 5948264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Dioden Posted at 2-17 11:06
Funny, really. I just ordered the same. Be nice to see if it helps.

Let me know what you get and how you like them...
2020-2-17
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2-17 17:18

I will, it will take a while, dough.
2020-2-19
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

DennisMurry08 Posted at 2-17 17:18

Well, now I have tested ND16/PL and I’m not satisfied with the result, I still miss the VIVID profile within the camera, I was running a Phantom 3 Pro earlier and with amazing results with the settings on VIVID, above that I was only using a ND8 filter on it.

So, the question is where are these setting on my Mavic 2 Zoom, I really want them back!

VIVID on Phantom 3 Pro, sunset fall

VIVID on Phantom 3 Pro, sunset fall
2020-3-3
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-13 12:28
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Hope that you could get the best recommendation from our fellow DJI members here in Forum about the ND filter that you are looking for. You may want to check out the available ND filter on our store website using the link below. With regards to the 2nd statement, the DJI Mavic 2 series are different on the Phantom 3 series, therefore, it has a different features. Thank you for your understanding and support!

I bought PolarPro filters, ND/PL I have tried them out, but I’m still disappointed, VIVID in Phantom 3 was a LOT better than Cinematic, can’t understand why take away a good thing like that. Too band I did sell my two Phantom 3 Pro. This is really bad, do you know if there is any discussion on this topic, could it come back or?
2020-3-4
Use props
*DM*
lvl.4
Flight distance : 507087 ft
United Kingdom

What do you you use for post processing?
2020-3-5
Use props
Dioden
lvl.4
Sweden

*DM* Posted at 3-5 00:34
What do you you use for post processing?

Old fashion way, I want the camera to handle as much as possible. I use Sony Vegas only to put together small clips and so on.
2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Dioden Posted at 3-4 21:41
I bought PolarPro filters, ND/PL I have tried them out, but I’m still disappointed, VIVID in Phantom 3 was a LOT better than Cinematic, can’t understand why take away a good thing like that. Too band I did sell my two Phantom 3 Pro. This is really bad, do you know if there is any discussion on this topic, could it come back or?

Hi, thank you for your response and I'm sorry to know the experience you have right now. However, we don't have the exact information if this feature will be back for the latest Mavic 2 series. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules