1071 2 2020-2-14
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
b_hirsch_photo
lvl.3
Flight distance : 37923 ft
France

Hello

I bought a Osmo Pocket in Dec laster year for a trip to nepal, used it only 4-5 times since and kept the battery always half charged . Now I want to use it more for b-roll of my new Mavic mini, but the battery does not charge anymore beyond 83%, tried different chargers / plugs / cables. The charger from the Osmo is black correct ?
Even tried the charger from my mini .. no change & a anker USB charger for tablets

I understand that the battery life is limited .. but even a iphone holds 2 years before losing capacity, 1 year without a lot or charging cycles & loosing 20% seems very bad.

Any suggestion here ? I am close to see the DJI shop in Paris;

Thanks bjoern
2020-2-14
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day bjoern. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Have you tried to update the firmware of your DJI Osmo Pocket to the latest one? After this process, and as you said you have tried doing different troubleshooting steps to solve the issue and still the issue persist. I would recommend you contact our support team for further assistance at https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav . We have the team who would do their best to find out the reason of the said issue and then the corresponding resolution would be provided. Thank for your support.
2020-2-14
Use props
djiuser_WXustwi4Lz8A
New
Flight distance : 116214 ft
Italy

dovrei andare in nepal a febbraio ,ho un mini 2 non trovo info riguardo il paese,ci sono restrizioni particolari nel paese?in aeroporto devo attenermi a regole particolari grazie a chi mi risponde
2022-12-9
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules