Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Cinecore license disappeared ...
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1831050 ft
  • >>>
Canada

After successful firmware update (from .0100 to recent .0300) the CinemaDNG and ProRes license is nowhere to find. What must be done to restore it?
2020-2-14
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall your DJI assistant 2 to see if the problem persists? You may notice the license key if there is a SN appeared on the DJI Assistant 2. You may refer to the image below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2020-2-15
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-15 09:08
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we do apologize for the inconvenience. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall your DJI assistant 2 to see if the problem persists? You may notice the license key if there is a SN appeared on the DJI Assistant 2. You may refer to the image below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

[view_image]

This is the screen I see right now, with SN of Cinecore module above picture. But this is the invitation to BUY the license, not the status of active license. The SSD card is recognized by Go4 app, but choosing any CineDNG and ProRes video format results with demand for license to be purchased.
2020-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2-15 11:48
This is the screen I see right now, with SN of Cinecore module above picture. But this is the invitation to BUY the license, not the status of active license. The SSD card is recognized by Go4 app, but choosing any CineDNG and ProRes video format results with demand for license to be purchased.

Thank you for your response, Matthew and again sorry for the trouble. I will be sending you a PM, kindly please check your inbox. Thank you!
2020-2-15
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1837356 ft
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2-15 15:29
Here is what I see in Assistant 2 ...

Hi Matthew
Wow, I am gone for a few weeks and you are talking about another Inspire 2   maybe time to get my battery station?

Based on your information it sounds like the FW corrupted this module. Like the old days with the Inspire 1, the user has no control of the FW updating process and then you have to pay to get it fixed.  

All the best my friend
Rich
2020-2-16
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

RichJ53 Posted at 2-16 07:43
Hi Matthew
Wow, I am gone for a few weeks and you are talking about another Inspire 2   maybe time to get my battery station?

Oh, this is just one of my DIY projects, which - originally - should involve the Inspire I've bought from you. Soon after I've obtained the remains of another, badly beaten bird, which suits my project perfectly. And this is the one discussed here. Your Inspire is in so good shape that it will be a punishable crime to dissect and cannibalize her just to get parts for my project. Needless to say, I ended with too many Inspires in my inventory ...

Cheers, Brother.
2020-2-16
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 2-16 12:53
Oh, this is just one of my DIY projects, which - originally - should involve the Inspire I've bought from you. Soon after I've obtained the remains of another, badly beaten bird, which suits my project perfectly. And this is the one discussed here. Your Inspire is in so good shape that it will be a punishable crime to dissect and cannibalize her just to get parts for my project. Needless to say, I ended with too many Inspires in my inventory  ...

Cheers, Brother.

Matthew
Isn't that the way everything works?  Glad that you are still moving forward with your projects. I will be delayed with my jet project due to the factory is closed because of the virus.  delivery was April ….  now we don't know what's going to happen.

Rich
2020-2-16
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

RichJ53 Posted at 2-16 13:32
Matthew
Isn't that the way everything works?  Glad that you are still moving forward with your projects. I will be delayed with my jet project due to the factory is closed because of the virus.  delivery was April ….  now we don't know what's going to happen.

Looks familiar?
Osmo X5S project_01.jpg
2020-2-16
Use props
RichJ53
Second Officer
  • >>>
United States

Holly cow..... that's a project indeed
Rich
2020-2-16
Use props
fans5abca74f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27510 ft
  • >>>
Canada

DJI Gamora Posted at 2020-2-15 15:04
Thank you for your response, Matthew and again sorry for the trouble. I will be sending you a PM, kindly please check your inbox. Thank you!

Hi, I actually have the same problem.. The SSD card is recognized by Go4 app, but choosing any CineDNG and ProRes video format results with demand for license to be purchased. I actually have the Cinema DNG/Prores Sticker on my drone but it doesn't let me record. please help me!
2021-12-18
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

fans5abca74f Posted at 12-18 19:45
Hi, I actually have the same problem.. The SSD card is recognized by Go4 app, but choosing any CineDNG and ProRes video format results with demand for license to be purchased. I actually have the Cinema DNG/Prores Sticker on my drone but it doesn't let me record. please help me!

Sticker means that the license was once tied to this Cinecore module, but most likely not anymore. It may be removed for whatever reason. Please note that the license is tied to the Cinecore module, not the drone. From within Assistant software you can check if your module is licensed or not.
2021-12-20
Use props
fans5abca74f
lvl.3
Flight distance : 27510 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Matthew Dobrski Posted at 12-20 00:28
Sticker means that the license was once tied to this Cinecore module, but most likely not anymore. It may be removed for whatever reason. Please note that the license is tied to the Cinecore module, not the drone. From within Assistant software you can check if your module is licensed or not.

When you buy brand new with the advance package with Cinema DNG/Prores included it means the license had to come with it right? so do you have to register the License or it's already comes registered?
2021-12-20
Use props
Matthew Dobrski
Second Officer
  • >>>
Canada

fans5abca74f Posted at 12-20 05:09
When you buy brand new with the advance package with Cinema DNG/Prores included it means the license had to come with it right? so do you have to register the License or it's already comes registered?

If you're the first buyer and you purchased the drone with Cinema DNG/ProRes license, then - perhaps - all you have to do is activation. This can be done from within Assistant 2 software, where the serial number of module (not to be confused with aircraft serial number!) will appear ready to activate. If, however, module is not licensed or the license is not detected for whatever reason, you'll see a warm invitation to purchase one instead. In this case only DJI service is able to investigate and solve the issue of "lost" license.
2021-12-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules