Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Osmo Pocket Controller Wheel (problem)
2438 10 2020-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
Flight distance : 328 ft
  • >>>
Finland

Hi

When I keep pressed right button of the Controller Wheel Osmo Pocket keeps camera locked to the same direction steady (Lock mode). When I release the button camera follows movements again as usual.

But if I keep position locked by pressing the right button (Lock mode) and at the same time I take photo pressing the record button it keeps the camera position locked even if I release that Lock mode button from Controller Wheen. I don't know any way to release that Lock Mode. It only resets if I reboot the Osmo Pocket.

Is this a bug or something that I don't know how to release Lock Mode after taking photo? I tried all buttons from Pocket and Wheel and I don't know how to release that Lock Mode. This only happens when I keep CW right button pressed down and hit the record button.

It works like this for others too?
2020-2-15
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

The same thing happens with Extension Rod. Holding Lock mode and click photo from the pole at the same time. Lock Mode stays on even after releasing the button from the pole. This wont happen if I release Lock mode button before taking picture.
2020-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a video showing the error for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-15
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-15 14:03
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please send us a video showing the error for us to further isolate the issue? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

I sent PM (video)
2020-2-16
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

Nice catch - clearly a bug.  I would have thought your description is perfectly clear and not something that needs further explanation, but there it is.  
2020-2-16
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

This is my problem.

2020-2-16
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aavalaakso Posted at 2-16 06:55
This is my problem.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=QYdfYHRC6VU

Thank you for providing this information to us. Can you please try to update the firmware of your DJI Osmo Pocket to see if the problem persists? You may refer to the tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2020-2-18
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-18 10:58
Thank you for providing this information to us. Can you please try to update the firmware of your DJI Osmo Pocket to see if the problem persists? You may refer to the tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9XwEDN68DhA

I have always latest firmware versions.
2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Aavalaakso Posted at 2-18 11:01
I have always latest firmware versions.

Thank you for the additional information provided. I will forward this issue to our designated department for clarification. I will keep you update on this issue. Thank you for your understanding!
2020-2-18
Use props
Aavalaakso
lvl.4
  • >>>
Finland

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-18 15:53
Thank you for the additional information provided. I will forward this issue to our designated department for clarification. I will keep you update on this issue. Thank you for your understanding!

The same bug occurs if I take a photo using 3 second timer.
2020-5-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules