DJI Smart Controller for the Mavic Pro 2 will not update
4597 4 2020-2-15
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Altonljr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38753 ft
United States

My DJI Smart Controller for the Mavic Pro 2 will not update. It keeps updating version V01.00.0530 that already exists. The new version that is detected to update to is V01.00 0532. I have tried several times, for it seems to stuck on the old version.  Has anyone else having this problem.

2020-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to update the DJI Smart Controller using the DJI Assistant 2? If you are using the DJI assistant 2 and experience the problem, you may try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI assistant 2 software and try to update it again. You may refer to the tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2020-2-15
Use props
Altonljr
lvl.1
Flight distance : 38753 ft
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-15 13:46
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble. Can you please try to update the DJI Smart Controller using the DJI Assistant 2? If you are using the DJI assistant 2 and experience the problem, you may try to uninstall and reinstall the DJI assistant 2 software and try to update it again. You may refer to the tutorial below. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7tnlBifYD8E

Thanks. I will try.
2020-2-15
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Altonljr Posted at 2-15 15:26
Thanks. I will try.

You're welcome. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-16
Use props
Kalain
lvl.1
Flight distance : 39921 ft

France

Hi,
If you are happy with your 'current' firmware, why not keeping it.
I did an update an lost the possibility to satellite map cache when offline.
So, from my experience, as long as I will be happy with a firmware, I will do not do an update.
This is my opinion.
2020-4-6
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules