7572 16 2020-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Paul Mavic
lvl.3
Flight distance : 328163 ft
Netherlands

Hi,

Has anyone encountered this after installing DJI simulator?
After installing it gives me this mesage: The UE4-DJI Arena Game has crashed and will close.
Motherboard: Micro-Star International Co. Ltd B450 GAMING PLUS MAX
CPU: AMD Ryzen 7
Graphic card: NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 6GB (NVIDIA)
RAM: 16Gb
SSD: KINGSTON SUV500480G

Re-installed it without any luck.

DJI_UE4 Error.jpg
2020-2-16
Use props
Denny-R
lvl.4
Flight distance : 899875 ft
Germany

Have you tried updating your NVidia PhysX driver?
2020-2-16
Use props
Paul Mavic
lvl.3
Netherlands

I tried to install this driver, but NVidia tells me that I don't have to do that because a newer version is all ready installed.Thanks anyway
2020-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Paul Mavic. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have reinstalled the said driver and still the issue is still persisting. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated DJI department for clarification. I will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your patience and support.
2020-2-16
Use props
Denny-R
lvl.4
Germany

Try setting PhysX to CPU in NVidia settings panel and see if that changes anything. Also MSI Afterburner causes problems in Unreal Engine 4 Games sometimes, if you have that installed and running.
2020-2-16
Use props
Paul Mavic
lvl.3
Netherlands

@ DJI Stephen
I hope you guys will find a solution, because I love to practice flying without crashing my Mavic. I've installed other games like Fortnite (for my grand children to play) and a very old flight simulator called AeroFly Deluxe without any issue.

@ Denny-R: I've tried all 3 PhysX settings (auto, GeForce GTX  1060 6GB as well as CPU) without any avail
Like I told Stephan, Fortnite is running fine and I think it is using also the UE4 thing? Or not?
Can I ask you please to help me with the MSI Afterburner. I am not familiar with it and at my age (70 years young) i'm a bit afraid to mess up my brand new motherboard.
How can I see if I have installed this afterburner?

2020-2-17
Use props
Paul Mavic
lvl.3
Netherlands

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 10:03
Hello and good day Paul Mavic. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Since you have reinstalled the said driver and still the issue is still persisting. I will forward this concern of yours to our designated DJI department for clarification. I will keep you posted once we have an update. Thank you for your patience and support.

Hi Stephen, are you making any progress?
It's very windy over here for weeks now and I can't fly my Mavic
And...... I can't practice on my pc either because of this issue, please help.
2020-2-19
Use props
Denny-R
lvl.4
Germany

If you can't find MSI Afterburner in your programs list, it's probably not installed. So no problem there.
And yes it runs on Unreal Engine 4 like Fortnite does.
Did you try to run it as Administrator?
2020-2-20
Use props
Paul Mavic
lvl.3
Netherlands

"Did you try to run it as Administrator?"
If you mean, "rightclick on DJI_FS", then yes I tried now.
Sorry, but no avail
So strange that Fortnite is giving no problems
Thanks for this suggestion. keep them coming please.
Do you know if there is a possibility to roll back on a former version, like the 1.3.0.1 or 1.3.0.0
2020-2-21
Use props
Denny-R
lvl.4
Germany

Last thing coming to my mind is checking if "Microsoft Visual C++ 2015-2019 Redistributable (x64)" is actually installed, or reinstalling a more recent version of it.
Check by right-clicking the start button and choose "Apps and Features".

Or, try to install the Simulator on a different partition or drive, if you have one.

If that doesn't help i'm out of ideas.

2020-2-21
Use props
Paul Mavic
lvl.3
Netherlands

Did both your propositions with no avail as a result.
Thank you very much anyway for your effort.
let's hope DJI will come with a solution, because I loved to play the sim.
2020-2-22
Use props
Paul Mavic
lvl.3
Netherlands

Still trying to fix my sim.
Found another Launcher Version on my PC (version 2.1.0.3)
And of course...... this gives another error.
Come on? What is this with DJI flightsim?
It's beginning to look like a U2 song: "I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For"

2020-2-22
Use props
Paul Mavic
lvl.3
Netherlands

Because I am quite a persistent person, I have tried to install again every day.
After 5 or 6 times reinstalling (or more I lost count) I finally succeeded.
2020-2-29
Use props
djiuser_hlhoQZbSdgTU
New

Bolivia

I need help, i have the same problem
I tried to uninstall it, but only the launcher is uninstalled and not the rest, but I don't know where the additional 3gb that were downloaded were stored because when I reinstalled it already appears downloaded, but it shows me the same error, my laptop meets all the requirements
2021-3-5
Use props
djiuser_hlhoQZbSdgTU
New

Bolivia

Paul Mavic Posted at 2020-2-29 02:43
Because I am quite a persistent person, I have tried to install again every day.
After 5 or 6 times reinstalling (or more I lost count) I finally succeeded.

I tried to uninstall it several times, but only the launcher is uninstalled and I keep getting the error, where was the additional content installed? to be able to remove it completely
2021-3-5
Use props
djiuser_7p2OL0iDA5zS
New

United States

djiuser_hlhoQZbSdgTU Posted at 2021-3-5 15:14
I tried to uninstall it several times, but only the launcher is uninstalled and I keep getting the error, where was the additional content installed? to be able to remove it completely

I know this is old but I just had a similar situation where I had downloaded and tried to install but I had my  SD card from my Air Unit mounted from pulling footage off of it and the downloader sent some of the files and folders to the SD card;  I don't know if there's any reason why that should be.  There's no way this sim could run on a pair of fpv goggles but if there's any way for the goggles to interface with the simulator it may be related to that.

But I can not get the sim to launch and I just noticed the files and folders on the SD when I went to eject so I feel like maybe it's related.  
2022-5-27
Use props
jeffgauthier
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1578967 ft
United States

2023 and I can't run the sim. On PC or Android 14, both. Says my new version of Android isn't compatible. PC gets a line error in the UE4-DFSM.
2023-11-29
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules