Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI FPV Remote Controller Battery Status Led
3873 5 2020-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RolandFPV
lvl.1

Romania

[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Anybody can tell me whats wrong with this controller? When plugged in to the charger, seems to be blink all four leds or not? I charged few hours but still doin this
[color=rgba(0, 0, 0, 0.870588)]Its a new remote controller, when i unboxed and pushed the power button the LEDs doesnt reacted, so was fully discharged i think, i putted in to a QC3.0 charger and after few hours still this 2 LED blinks...maybe half of the battery is died? Or the chargers fault?

I made a video for better assistans    https://youtu.be/GofTtF9m_8k

Regards,Roland.
2020-2-16
Use props
fans5e9fc2cb
New

United Kingdom

fixed? i have the same problem with new controller.
2020-10-8
Use props
RolandFPV
lvl.1

Romania

Yes its fixed,im using now a better charger and i can charge it full, so try to charge something better quality charger regards
2020-10-8
Use props
djiuser_sKTN8C0LgwAj
lvl.1

United States

What AC USB charger do you use? I can't find any info for what specs the AC adapter needs to be...? Thanks
2020-10-24
Use props
RolandFPV
lvl.1

Romania

You need a charger with QuickCharge 2.0 or 3.0 technology, i bought one from a local phone store, it cost about ~30€.
2020-10-26
Use props
djiuser_4MpiRHK1OKGO
New

Norway

Hey, does anyone know why mine only blinking whit one light? Tried different chargers. Even tried the dji fpv drone charger and super mobile charger, still just one light blinking… been like this now for 20h. Try to turn on controller it goes on and turns automatic off in 0,2sec
2021-12-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules