Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI GO app issue
1011 4 2020-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_pWG0WJ21FFDt
New

Greece

Hello guys. I have a issue with my phantom 3 ADV. The remote link  perfect , the tilt from camera work fine, the motors arm great, but in  DJI GO APP  show me only the Inspire model and I cant choose phantom 3.   Any ideas?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lgALUbvLMbQ&feature=youtu.be

2020-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issue with the DJI Go application. Can you please try to uninstall and reinstall the said application to see if the issue will still persist? In addition, please try using a different USB cable, and try starting the remote controller with the cable already connected to the mobile device. Please keep us posted on the said issue for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-16
Use props
Nene Playboy TH
New

Thailand

DJI GO Can't live facebook
2020-2-18
Use props
arthurlima_78
New

Brazil

Hi, I'm having a problem with my DJI OSMO, I try to connect it to the DJI GO app but the app recognizes OSMO as an INSPIRE 1 drone. I never used this drone, and also my camera that is connected to OSMO is the ZENMUSE X3 but also it has never been connected to a drone. There is also no image in the application and I cannot perform another connection option. I tried to update the firmware, but it is updated. help me please.
2020-4-1
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

arthurlima_78 Posted at 4-1 22:46
Hi, I'm having a problem with my DJI OSMO, I try to connect it to the DJI GO app but the app recognizes OSMO as an INSPIRE 1 drone. I never used this drone, and also my camera that is connected to OSMO is the ZENMUSE X3 but also it has never been connected to a drone. There is also no image in the application and I cannot perform another connection option. I tried to update the firmware, but it is updated. help me please.

I have replied your own thread, please check and keep us updated there, thanks.
2020-4-2
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules