DJI Assistant 2 Not Compatible with Catalina on Mac
7489 10 2020-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bravery Air
lvl.1
United States

Does DJI have plans to make the Assistant compatible with Catalina, or does anyone have a solution? Thx
2020-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Bravery Air. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry with regards to the compatibility of the DJI Assistant 2 with Catalina. If the installation of the HoRNDIS driver is not compatible, exit and install the driver, and then download the following driver installation package separately. After decompression, double-click the PKG file to install. After successful installation, it can be used normally: https://github.com/jwise/HoRNDIS ... ina_install.pkg.zip . Thank you.
2020-2-16
Use props
djiuser_fFdRVFOcVjbE
New

United Kingdom

Hi there,
I've done the steps that you mentioned but unfortunately it still doesn't work for me. Are there any other solutions?
Thanks
2020-2-16
Use props
Bravery Air
lvl.1
United States

That does not work for me, either. Finding it hard to believe a company like DJI doesn't keep their apps up to date with mac. There's got to be something I'm missing.
2020-2-16
Use props
TVDH
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 09:57
Hello and good day Bravery Air. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry with regards to the compatibility of the DJI Assistant 2 with Catalina. If the installation of the HoRNDIS driver is not compatible, exit and install the driver, and then download the following driver installation package separately. After decompression, double-click the PKG file to install. After successful installation, it can be used normally: https://github.com/jwise/HoRNDIS/files/3719733/HoRNDIS-9.2-catalina_install.pkg.zip . Thank you.

MacBook Air, Catalina 10.15.4, installs without issues
2020-4-7
Use props
rickster666
New

Australia

I have tried the workaround. Installed the updated HoRNDIS package (without issues) loaded the Assistant 2 and received the following message: "Device Not Supported. Please download the correct DJI Assistant in the official website product page." I have V2.0.10. Please let me know how I can connect and update my Mavic Pro. Thanks.
2020-4-25
Use props
TVDH
lvl.1
Australia

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 09:57
Hello and good day Bravery Air. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry with regards to the compatibility of the DJI Assistant 2 with Catalina. If the installation of the HoRNDIS driver is not compatible, exit and install the driver, and then download the following driver installation package separately. After decompression, double-click the PKG file to install. After successful installation, it can be used normally: https://github.com/jwise/HoRNDIS/files/3719733/HoRNDIS-9.2-catalina_install.pkg.zip . Thank you.

The latest HoRNDIS....is not the problem.  Both pieces of software install fine, but when you run the DJI Assistant 2 and connect the device, the message is "Device not supported. please download the correct dji assistant......."
2020-5-10
Use props
fans9b640716
New

United States

TVDH Posted at 5-10 20:35
The latest HoRNDIS....is not the problem.  Both pieces of software install fine, but when you run the DJI Assistant 2 and connect the device, the message is "Device not supported. please download the correct dji assistant......."

Did they come up with a workaround for this issue yet?
2020-6-1
Use props
fans75bb9779
New

United States

#Quick Reply Here#I have the same problem
2020-6-19
Use props
chris.hale.65gmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2391099 ft
United States

I’m having the same problem. Shows to install but unable to connect to M210.
2020-7-19
Use props
chris.hale.65gmail.com
lvl.2
Flight distance : 2391099 ft
United States

I’m having the same problem. Shows to install but unable to connect to M210.
2020-7-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules