Mavic 2 Pro Firmware update fail
4110 7 2020-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
spritzfg110
lvl.1
Canada

Hi, I spent now more than 8 hours to put the new firmware and it's not working. I try with DJI Go 4 App and DJI assistant 2 for mavi and DJI assitant 2. Any idea
2020-2-16
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day spritzfg110. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 once again ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic ) to see if the issue will still persist or can you please try a different PC as well for us to be able to isolate the said issue? For reference I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on How to Update the DJI Mavic 2 Firmware with DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-2-16
Use props
Weberton Regino
lvl.1

Brazil

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-16 13:09
Hello and good day spritzfg110. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused and thank you for reaching out. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 once again ( https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic ) to see if the issue will still persist or can you please try a different PC as well for us to be able to isolate the said issue? For reference I will be posting an official DJI tutorial video on How to Update the DJI Mavic 2 Firmware with DJI Assistant 2. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-K_2HgksJM4

Estou com mesmo problema
Não consigo atualizar nem pelo PC e nem pelo aplicativo Dji Go 4
20200216_073027.jpg
Screenshot_20200215-184655.jpg
2020-2-16
Use props
spritzfg110
lvl.1
Canada

Hello! I've done this all! I tried DJI Go 4 on an iPhone, Android and 3 PC. I installed and reinstalled all these applications more than 3 times each. Always and always a malfunction! Any idea? Thank you again for your help
2020-2-17
Use props
Illuminations
Captain
Flight distance : 13 ft
  • >>>
United States

I'm currently dealing with the same issue - new Mavic 2 Pro, fresh out of the box. I've been trying to update since yesterday both on computers and via my Smart Controller. Keeps failing partway through the process. Last night I stayed up till 2:30 AM trying to get it to update - I got all the way to 100% and it crashed again. I remember having trouble with my first Mavic 2 a few years back, but this seems like even more trouble than I remembered. On PC assistant it keeps informing me of a network error, is something going on with DJI's servers?
2020-2-17
Use props
spritzfg110
lvl.1
Canada

Realy!!??? I Hope we give us A Issue shortly
2020-2-17
Use props
Skyhooker
lvl.2
Flight distance : 149980 ft
  • >>>
United States

I was able to install the new firmware ...(xxx670) for my M2P. It seemed to work at first, then after flying for 5 minutes the stick movements appeared to be extremely delayed. This made flying VERY difficult to say the least. I noticed that the actual drone movements seemed to keep pace with the RC commands but what was displayed on screen was so delayed it was like reading yesterdays news. I downgraded to the previous firmware and  everything has returned to normal. My other observation was that hyperlapse mode seemed to be WAY more stable with no drifting in the newest version. The previous version (...xxx510) is sometimes very drifty. Funny thing is this same issue manifested itself in my friend's M2P as well. Same exact problem after upgrading. In the new version, both of our drones also seemed to be running a lot hotter than before as well. After the downgrade...cooler.
My suspicion is that DJI significantly increased the power to the trans/receive circuitry causing overheating. Personally, I can do without the extra range. Who needs to fly over 6 miles away?? Yet, I would have welcomed just the refined stability of hyperlapse mode.
2020-8-16
Use props
Myung
lvl.1
Flight distance : 40322 ft
Guatemala

Hi! Seems I'm not the only one having issues updating the M2P. Anyone had any luck?
Attaching a screenshot of the error I get for your reference.
2020-11-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules