Mavic 2 Pro Quick Shots - CIRCLE
941 1 2020-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Joe_Diver
lvl.2

United States

Hello everyone,

Today I was shooting over the ocean trying to do Intelligent Mode Circle over a protruding reef. I set the Mavic at the height and distance from the reef I wanted.  Unfortunately, the drone starts out fine but then greatly increases its distance from the subject.  There is no user interface on my Smart Controller to tell the drone to maintain the same distance as set before hitting go.  There is a tutorial that states to make sure you set the distance you want or the drone will fly farther away from the subject than you want, but that tutorial did not tell you how.  

It would be nice if there were a menu icon that allowed you to tap to main distance and elevation in the drone's current position.  But since there isn't (at least that I can find) I need to learn how to crate uniform circles (maintaining the same user-desired distance all around the subject).

Any advice or tutorials you can direct me to for this?

Thank you in advance for your assistance.
2020-2-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this concern. I would recommend to please try flying the drone in a different location with less interference to isolate the issue. Kindly please provide a short sample video of the said issue for better assistance. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules