Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
OSMO Action not Connecting to DJI App
1008 6 2020-2-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
mughal
New
United Arab Emirates

My OSMO Action stopped connecting to DJI App, whenever i tried to connect i get connection error, now what to do?

2020-2-16
Use props
Stinger1
lvl.3
Flight distance : 205016 ft
Australia

Try reloading the app.
2020-2-16
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

Go to WiFi connection and change from auto to 2.4GHz or 5.8GHz it will connect

Try both 2.4 and 5.8Ghz and hold the OA close to your phone.
2020-2-16
Use props
mughal
New
United Arab Emirates

Hi, thanks for the suggestion but either of them doesn't work, tried reloading app also changed connection from auto to 5GHz but it gives me error, it was very fine before but now it's not connecting, even i reset the osmo action to default but still no success, using Samsung S9 on Android 10.
2020-2-16
Use props
M2Wair
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

mughal Posted at 2-16 17:38
Hi, thanks for the suggestion but either of them doesn't work, tried reloading app also changed connection from auto to 5GHz but it gives me error, it was very fine before but now it's not connecting, even i reset the osmo action to default but still no success, using Samsung S9 on Android 10.
I had the same issues, changed from auto to 2.4GHz and placed the OA beside my mobile and it connected.

Try turning off your mobile completely let it sit for a minute or 2 restart your mobile and try again. Sounds crazy but was told to do this by a samsung technical advisor as mobile phones are not supposed to be run 24 7 who knew, go figure but it has worked on a number of occasions. Drones, cameras.
2020-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day mughal. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with the connection of your DJI Osmo Action to your mobile device. Can you please try using a different recommended mobile device to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the mobile device ( Samsung S9 on Android 10 ) on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Osmo Action and with the DJI Mimo application. I am sorry to say that the said mobile device is not yet recommended for the said drone and with the said application. There is a possibility that the Samsung S9 on Android 10 will be able to work on the DJI Osmo Action and with the DJI Mimo application. But however, since it's not yet optimized with the said drone and with the said application we cannot guaranteed if it will work all the time and if it will be able to run all the functions of the DJI Mimo application while using it on the DJI Osmo Action. For reference I will post the list of recommended mobile devices for the DJI Osmo Action. Thank you.

2020-2-17
Use props
djiuser_99jkEojbEiOS
lvl.3
Serbia

Try to put your phone on Airplane Mode ON then try to conect to camera.
2020-2-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules