Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Mavic2018
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1544065 ft
  • >>>
Australia

Hi Team,

I have a blinking / flashing blue power light on my DJI Smart Controller.

The controller is linked to my Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual, however, I am not able to fly, although I do see app appears normal within DJI Pilot app.

I have updated the controller to the latest version through DJI Assistant 2 and that worked ok.

Have also done a full factory reset on the controller as well followed by the firmware update.

Any ideas / advice as to how to resolve this issue would be appreciated.

Gary
2020-2-16
Use props
GraysonMafia
lvl.4
Flight distance : 447165 ft
United States

Hi Gary -

The blinking blue LED on the SRC suggests that it is trying to link to the aircraft. Have you tried (re)-linking?
2020-2-16
Use props
Mavic2018
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

GraysonMafia Posted at 2-16 19:17
Hi Gary -

The blinking blue LED on the SRC suggests that it is trying to link to the aircraft. Have you tried (re)-linking?

Yes mate, i have and by virtue of having  the green link light on the zoom and having camera view on the controller i am connected.
2020-2-16
Use props
Visual Air
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 2710115 ft
  • >>>
Canada

Mavic2018 Posted at 2-16 19:58
Yes mate, i have and by virtue of having  the green link light on the zoom and having camera view on the controller i am connected.

What happens if you connect to the Go 4 app? do you get the same result?
2020-2-17
Use props
djiuser_qBl64nATifWQ
New

United States

Is it possible you have Bluetooth on as well and its waiting to link?
2020-2-17
Use props
Mavic2018
lvl.4
  • >>>
Australia

Hi All,

Thank you for your replies, the issue has been resolved.

I did a firmware update on both the smart controller and the drone still didnt work.  I then noticed that the joysticks didnt seem to be working as I couldnt do a joystick launch which is the only way to launch in DJI Pilot.   I then did a joystick calibration and tried the launch again and this time was successfull.  Have since done a full flight and was suprised to find that precision landing has also been included in the DJI Pilot app.

Thanks again for your input

Gary
2020-2-18
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules