MAvic Mini Loosing high and control
1083 24 2020-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
foticchio
lvl.1

Chile

Dear All this weekend after some weeks not flying the Mini and having it updated and fully charged  the ministarted loosing heigh crashing on the beach and astarted not respondig to the commands resulting in an injury of my wife. There was no obstacles or other issues  with the mini but i cannot understand what is going on . after 3 crashes it isnot acceptable for
2020-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day foticchio. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic Mini. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI and with your DJI Mavic Mini. Since this unfortunate incident happened. I would recommend you contact our DJI support team at: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to help your with regards to this matter. We will do our best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided for you. Again I am very sorry for the trouble and thank you.
2020-2-17
Use props
foticchio
lvl.1

Chile

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 08:28
Hello and good day foticchio. I am sorry to read and to know what happened to your previous flight with your DJI Mavic Mini. This is not the experience we want you to have with DJI and with your DJI Mavic Mini. Since this unfortunate incident happened. I would recommend you contact our DJI support team at: https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav for us to be able to help your with regards to this matter. We will do our best to find out the reason of the incident and then the corresponding resolution would be provided for you. Again I am very sorry for the trouble and thank you.

dear sir can you please be more specific. the recomandation does not reply to my question . please provide specific link with specific indication as the link provided is a generic one and i cannot understand what i have to do
2020-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

foticchio Posted at 2-17 13:04
dear sir can you please be more specific. the recomandation does not reply to my question . please provide specific link with specific indication as the link provided is a generic one and i cannot understand what i have to do

Hi foticchio, we are sorry about the accident. Please kindly contact our support at the link below to open a case and send the drone in, we'll submit a data analysis to find out the cause if the drone is under warranty. And we will provide you with the corresponding offer based on the analysis result. http://www.dji.com/support

Should there any further questions, please feel free to let us know. We're here for help.
2020-2-17
Use props
foticchio
lvl.1

Chile

Dear sur After Many promises and sorries still no result
2020-2-18
Use props
Quico De la Vega
New

Spain

No te molestes...es perder el tiempo con esta gente...te lian, te hacen mandar correos, etc.. son unos profesionales de la estafa y te roban el dinero y el tiempo....
2020-2-19
Use props
foticchio
lvl.1

Chile

Now they have the data requested lets see how long it  will take to have a comment and resolve the issue.
2020-2-19
Use props
foticchio
lvl.1

Chile

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-17 20:22
Hi foticchio, we are sorry about the accident. Please kindly contact our support at the link below to open a case and send the drone in, we'll submit a data analysis to find out the cause if the drone is under warranty. And we will provide you with the corresponding offer based on the analysis result. http://www.dji.com/support

Should there any further questions, please feel free to let us know. We're here for help.

the information requested has been send according to the instruccions. since yesterday, Please advise on how it will be resolved .
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

foticchio Posted at 2-20 06:34
the information requested has been send according to the instruccions. since yesterday, Please advise on how it will be resolved .

Hello and good day foticchio. With regards to this matter. You should receive an email after the data analysis have completed. The data analysis will take 24 to 48 business hour upon receiving the flight logs. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2020-2-21
Use props
foticchio
lvl.1

Chile

Your welcome . Nevertheless IT has been already 48 hours
2020-2-21
Use props
djiuser_YO13uRLGGabw
New
Flight distance : 75 ft

Indonesia

hello everyone, I also have the same problem. I can't fly my dji mavic mini more than 30 meters. if it reaches 30 meters the signal is immediately cut off. please direct me
2020-2-23
Use props
foticchio
lvl.1

Chile

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-21 15:20
Hello and good day foticchio. With regards to this matter. You should receive an email after the data analysis have completed. The data analysis will take 24 to 48 business hour upon receiving the flight logs. Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Good Morning still havent got any reply on the analysis nontheless it has been more than 48 hours.
2020-2-24
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator
Flight distance : 2408 ft

foticchio Posted at 2-24 05:24
Good Morning still havent got any reply on the analysis nontheless it has been more than 48 hours.

Hi, sorry to read and knew about the troubles you've had with your drone. We already forwarded this issue to the Management Team for them to respond to your issue via email as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. I appreciate your support and understanding.

2020-2-25
Use props
foticchio
lvl.1

Chile

DJI Diana Posted at 2-25 11:17
Hi, sorry to read and knew about the troubles you've had with your drone. We already forwarded this issue to the Management Team for them to respond to your issue via email as soon as possible. Rest assured that this will be sorted out sooner and with ease. I appreciate your support and understanding.

I am sorry to in inform you that i do not accept your comments it has been since one week with the same type of responses and no actual response that concluds the analyssis and the actions to be taken.

Please inform me within 24 hours the result of the analysis and the actions to be taken immedeatly.
2020-2-25
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

foticchio Posted at 2-25 11:25
I am sorry to in inform you that i do not accept your comments it has been since one week with the same type of responses and no actual response that concluds the analyssis and the actions to be taken.

Please inform me within 24 hours the result of the analysis and the actions to be taken immedeatly.

Hi, we're truly sorry to know that you are still waiting for the response. We'll keep an eye on this and make sure your concern was addressed undividedly. Thank you so much for your patience.
2020-2-25
Use props
foticchio
lvl.1

Chile

What is really woring is that you are asking the same info ver and o ver again without providing a result thus not providing assistance
2020-2-26
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

foticchio Posted at 2-26 16:41
What is really woring is that you are asking the same info ver and o ver again without providing a result thus not providing assistance

Hi foticchio, your case has been escalated to our supervisor team, please don't worry, our team will follow up on your case and reply to your email. We hope your issue will sorted out soon.
2020-2-27
Use props
foticchio
lvl.1

Chile

DJI Diana Posted at 2-27 04:51
Hi foticchio, your case has been escalated to our supervisor team, please don't worry, our team will follow up on your case and reply to your email. We hope your issue will sorted out soon.

dear Diana

I am sorry but i do not accept the reply. it has been a week that you are not replying directly relative to the issue .
Not providing infrmation on the result of the analysis
informing about escalations withous indicating actions to be taken
Thus your comunications have no result or objective.
It is tyring getting this type of treatment from a customer service point of view and in violation of what dji infrmed.
It has been a week with no reply on the anylsis of the data and no indication on the actions to be taken thus we are on the 15 of february all over agian.
No service no resplyes no actions
2020-2-27
Use props
foticchio
lvl.1

Chile

DJI Diana Posted at 2-27 04:51
Hi foticchio, your case has been escalated to our supervisor team, please don't worry, our team will follow up on your case and reply to your email. We hope your issue will sorted out soon.

I inform you that i have also escalated the claim online informing about the delay and no reply on the issue.
2020-2-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

foticchio Posted at 2-27 05:02
dear Diana

I am sorry but i do not accept the reply. it has been a week that you are not replying directly relative to the issue .

Hi, we have submitted a data analysis case and generally this will take 3-4 business days. The team will be informing you with the resuts via email and keep us posted if you have other queries once the results have finished. Again, please accept my apologies for any troubles it may caused. Appreciate your patience.
2020-2-27
Use props
foticchio
lvl.1

Chile

DJI Diana Posted at 2-27 07:37
Hi, we have submitted a data analysis case and generally this will take 3-4 business days. The team will be informing you with the resuts via email and keep us posted if you have other queries once the results have finished. Again, please accept my apologies for any troubles it may caused. Appreciate your patience.

Dear diana it was 48 hours one week ago now it is 3 or 4 days starting from when . last week ?today?
so it is clear that you have not done anything but wtriting that you are sorry without resolving the problem.
I inform you that i will proceed formaly on the web informing about the mal practice that i have been given from dji .

no resplyes no results only sorries. thus no solutions.
Already counting more tha 1 week
2020-2-27
Use props
foticchio
lvl.1

Chile

Quico De la Vega Posted at 2-19 10:33
No te molestes...es perder el tiempo con esta gente...te lian, te hacen mandar correos, etc.. son unos profesionales de la estafa y te roban el dinero y el tiempo....

Now i understand you mate
2020-2-27
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

foticchio Posted at 2-27 08:35
Dear diana it was 48 hours one week ago now it is 3 or 4 days starting from when . last week ?today?
so it is clear that you have not done anything but wtriting that you are sorry without resolving the problem.
I inform you that i will proceed formaly on the web informing about the mal practice that i have been given from dji .

Please kindly accept our sincere apology for the inconvenience caused to you by far. The analysis result of your flight data has come out, we would love to provide the free service under warranty for your case since the flight incident was caused by product malfunction. Meanwhile, for your convenience, our Recommended Service Center in Chile region can furnish the free after-sales service for your case, please kindly refer to the following contact details of the service center, and bring your Mavic Mini to there for free service.

https://www.dji.com/hk-en/service/repair/centers

Recommended Service Centers: Are trained by DJI and have the capability to repair DJI products. The warranty responsibility will transfer to the Recommended Service Center for any products they repair, and those products will no longer be warranted by DJI.

We appreciate your time and effort in reaching us. For your wife's injury in the incident, please provide us with the corresponding medical certificate and valid medical invoice by replying to this email, we will provide a proper solution for your case.

Your cooperation and understanding will be much appreciated in this matter.

2020-2-28
Use props
foticchio
lvl.1

Chile

Dear Diana
Thank you for your reply. nontheless today i took the drone to the service center that told me that they do not take in consideration what was indicated by dji and they have to verify and analisi everything by themselves . Thus with the possibility that they came back with extra charges.
The service poine is serviciotecnico@dronestore.cl
i think that the result has not been comunicated to them thus creating a possible false impresion
2020-2-28
Use props
DJI Diana
Administrator

foticchio Posted at 2-28 09:51
Dear Diana
Thank you for your reply. nontheless today i took the drone to the service center that told me that they do not take in consideration what was indicated by dji and they have to verify and analisi everything by themselves . Thus with the possibility that they came back with extra charges.
The service poine is  

Hi, we will be forwarding this with the team. Sorry again for any untoward incident.
2020-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules