Hello,

i´m searching for a download of an IOS App DJI Go 4 Version 4.3.20

Anybody can help?

Thank you very much

2020-2-17
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. May I know what is reason you need to said firmware? As we do not recommend doing a rollback on the said application since it might cause some errors or issues when running it. Also, we highly recommend using the updated version of the said application for you to maximize the new feature included on the said update version. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-18
Use props
mAIRs
Second Officer
Australia

You can get it from APK pure... https://apkpure.com/dji-go-4-for ... /variant/4.3.20-APK
2020-2-18
Use props
MrBernd
lvl.2
Flight distance : 297694 ft
Germany

mAIRs Posted at 2-18 19:13
You can get it from APK pure... https://apkpure.com/dji-go-4-for-drones-since-p4/dji.go.v4/variant/4.3.20-APK

Thank you, but i´m looking for the IOS App NOT the Android App.
2020-2-18
Use props
MrBernd
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-18 13:52
Hi, thank you for reaching out. May I know what is reason you need to said firmware? As we do not recommend doing a rollback on the said application since it might cause some errors or issues when running it. Also, we highly recommend using the updated version of the said application for you to maximize the new feature included on the said update version. Hope this helps. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Hello,

the reason i like to downgrade the app, dji changed the app and delete a function i need for my workflow.
In  version 4.3.20 i can configure Button C1 to toogle between iso and shutterspeed when i press the button. than i can change value with the right wheel. i can change my camera exposure settings without taking my hands from the remote. i don´t have to touch my app.

after upgrading to an newer app version this function was gone. dji didin´t inform the user. they simply changed the app and the function doesn´t exist anymore.

2020-2-18
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MrBernd Posted at 2-18 23:52
Hello,

the reason i like to downgrade the app, dji changed the app and delete a function i need for my workflow.

Thank you for the additional information. Did you already try to use a different mobile device to see if the problem persists? Also, Can you please provide us the mobile device that you are currently using and also the current version of the application you have right now and we will forward this to our related department for clarification. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-19
Use props
MrBernd
lvl.2
Germany

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 15:21
Thank you for the additional information. Did you already try to use a different mobile device to see if the problem persists? Also, Can you please provide us the mobile device that you are currently using and also the current version of the application you have right now and we will forward this to our related department for clarification. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Hello,

yes, i tried with a samsung S5 an on an Ipad Air 2. With the App Version 4.3.20 both device work very well,
and it is possible to configure C1 Button tio toggle between ISo and Shutter. Than change Value with the right Wheel.

After updating the App to a newer Version, this feature was gone! Delete by DJI!

I would like to configure my camera settings if possible without having to take my hands off the remote control when I fly.

On the one hand, DJI is very concerned with safety when flying, and constantly develops new safety-relevant features. On the other hand, by removing this setting option, you force the pilot to take his hands off the control sticks.

Best feature ever was killed! Where is the logic.
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MrBernd Posted at 2-19 23:44
Hello,

yes, i tried with a samsung S5 an on an Ipad Air 2. With the App Version 4.3.20 both device work very well,

Thank you for keeping us posted. I will forward this to our designated department for further clarification. I will surely keep you posted once we have an update on this said issue. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules