Frustrated with YouTube Live Streaming
2056 9 2020-2-17
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
TLTC
lvl.2
Flight distance : 248389 ft
United States

I have not flown in a couple of months, and my previous issue was getting the smart controller to connect to my hotspot....but now that works perfect, I am assuming through an update.
Now, it gives an error when trying to connect to initialize the stream.  Then if I try again, it hangs for a couple minutes and then gives a DJI app error.

What the heck!?  At least before I could livestream with trying to connect over and over, but with this new issue I can't initialize a stream on YouTube at all!  Please let me know if you have a fix, thanks!

2020-2-17
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day TLTC. I am  sorry for the the inconvenience and thank you for reaching out. As of the moment,  you may try to install a third-party browser on your DJI Smart Controller, select the YouTube live streaming platform, and choose the third-party browser when the DJI Smart Controller indicates that the system is jumping to another application. This issue will be optimized in the firmware update. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-2-17
Use props
TLTC
lvl.2
United States

Thank you for the reply and I do use a third party browser.  Below if a pic of the error msg I now receive.
6E19FE18-9B60-4A00-971E-D52939A15112.jpeg
2020-2-17
Use props
TLTC
lvl.2
United States

Any help out there???  This is really messed up!!!
2020-2-25
Use props
GlynH
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1762336 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Sorry I can’t be of any help but I have never been able to livestream to YouTube since I purchased my Mavic 2 Pro/SmartController combo over a year ago in January 2019.

I seem to get a logon error (OAuth maybe?) even though I can use the built-in browser to login to my YouTube account...

Good luck in getting it resolved...

-=Glyn=-
2020-2-28
Use props
TLTC
lvl.2
United States

Thanks!  I bought this specifically to livestream, and you would think that since it is supposed to livestream that they would get this right!
2020-2-28
Use props
Knight81
New
Germany

Please fix it! I want to Live Stream on Youtube and Facebook with my Smart Controller! It is not working!
2020-3-14
Use props
Drone-Pilot
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2131073 ft
  • >>>
United States

I do know that if you do not have a thousand followers In YouTube they will not allow you to broadcast remotely only from your computer.

2020-5-18
Use props
djiuser_pvQemzrDiToI
New

United States

I got it working, just had to figure out a go around...
2020-5-18
Use props
Mope744
New

Australia

djiuser_pvQemzrDiToI Posted at 2020-5-18 16:02
I got it working, just had to figure out a go around...

So what is the work around ?
2022-8-11
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules