Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Fixed Wing Mode?
821 7 2020-2-18
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
RuralQuad
lvl.2
Flight distance : 470758 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Hello,
Back when I had the Mavic Pro, I used to enjoy using the fixed wing mode. Does anyone know why DJI removed it and never introduced it to the Mavic 2 range?

Thanks
2020-2-18
Use props
Marty Markoe
Second Officer
Flight distance : 15135 ft
  • >>>
United States

Mavic 2 Pro has Tripod mode which gives greater control and flexibility.
2020-2-19
Use props
RuralQuad
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Marty Markoe Posted at 2-19 04:50
Mavic 2 Pro has Tripod mode which gives greater control and flexibility.

I understand, but Tripod mode is very different from fixed wing mode.
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. I will forward this concern of yours to our designate department for clarification. I will surely let you know once I already hear from them. Thank you for your support!
2020-2-19
Use props
Mavic57pro2
Second Officer
Flight distance : 3772247 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Loved the fixed wing mode on my original Mavic Pro, shame DJI have n't added it to Mavic2pro, when using the goggles with fixed wing mode it gave a real feeling of flying.

(Alas Tripod mode is nothing to do with Fixed Wing mode).
2020-2-19
Use props
RuralQuad
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 08:14
Hi, thank you for reaching out. I will forward this concern of yours to our designate department for clarification. I will surely let you know once I already hear from them. Thank you for your support!

Thankyou
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for patiently waiting. I was able to clarify this concern of yours to our designated department and as per them,  this feature was not implemented on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and there is no plan on adding it to the said unit. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-24
Use props
RuralQuad
lvl.2
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-24 15:38
Hi, thank you for patiently waiting. I was able to clarify this concern of yours to our designated department and as per them,  this feature was not implemented on the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and there is no plan on adding it to the said unit. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thanks for the reply, however this is a shame. Is there any reason it was not added?
2020-3-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules