my Mavic Pro doesn't show up on my account
2084 9 2020-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
nullx8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 383635 ft
Thailand

same here in the forum, somehow my Mavic Pro doesn;t show up .. is there a way to do this ?

2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. The avatar of your drone will be shown under your profile once you activate the said drone using the same email address that you've used on your DJI GO 4 app when you activate your previous drones. If ever you purchase a drone that was already been activated before with the previous owner it will not show under your profile. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have any inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2020-2-19
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

same problem here , my asmo pocket not showing my profile . I also bought it from my friend .
2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Zubayer.Khan Posted at 4-10 05:23
same problem here , my asmo pocket not showing my profile . I also bought it from my friend .

Was your Osmo Pocket activated via your Forum account? If not, it will not be synced in Forum, only the device activated with the same Forum account can be displayed under your avatar.
2020-4-10
Use props
Zubayer.Khan
Second Officer
Flight distance : 770272 ft
Bangladesh

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-10 19:25
Was your Osmo Pocket activated via your Forum account? If not, it will not be synced in Forum, only the device activated with the same Forum account can be displayed under your avatar.

yes, the same account, but it was activated by my friend earlier
2020-4-10
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Zubayer.Khan Posted at 4-10 23:19
yes, the same account, but it was activated by my friend earlier

DJI product can only be activated once and the activation account cannot be changed. If the Osmo Pocket was activated by your friend's account, it will not be synced in your profile, sorry for the inconvenience caused.
2020-4-11
Use props
nullx8
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 4-11 01:34
DJI product can only be activated once and the activation account cannot be changed. If the Osmo Pocket was activated by your friend's account, it will not be synced in your profile, sorry for the inconvenience caused.

wow, you are the first DJI-Member I see that actually has some stuff from DJI

well i understand the activation thing, i have a lot of DJI stuff but none of them show up (only the mini and the osmo) as i bought both new.
well my Mavic Pro was activated by the seller for some reason .. but that was 4 years ago and it was cheap, so i didn't really care.

as the account still tracks the miles anyway even if the product is activated by someone else.

cheers
2020-5-15
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nullx8 Posted at 5-15 08:19
wow, you are the first DJI-Member I see that actually has some stuff from DJI  

well i understand the activation thing, i have a lot of DJI stuff but none of them show up (only the mini and the osmo) as i bought both new.

Thanks for your kind words, do you have other devices which were activated via the same email but not display here? If yes, please keep me updated with the serial number and we will help check.
2020-5-18
Use props
nullx8
lvl.3
Thailand

DJI Mindy Posted at 5-18 00:10
Thanks for your kind words, do you have other devices which were activated via the same email but not display here? If yes, please keep me updated with the serial number and we will help check.

thasnk's but no i have a phantom3 mavic pro a osmo mobile and a mavic mini RC Googles .. but they where imported as not available here the guy ship them to me seem to have activated them

so i guess this is just how it is.
all devices do track via my account tough.

Mario
2020-5-20
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

nullx8 Posted at 5-20 03:05
thasnk's but no i have a phantom3 mavic pro a osmo mobile and a mavic mini RC Googles .. but they where imported as not available here the guy ship them to me seem to have activated them

so i guess this is just how it is.

Okay, please keep us updated if you have any further concerns, we are always here to help.
2020-5-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules