8790 36 2020-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Palmer_inc
lvl.2
Flight distance : 24790 ft

Austria

Hello DJI Chiefs,

I Think your DJI Fpv needs a Support for live audio.
This is a very Big problem! I hope you implement IT in an update
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I will take note of this suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designate department for attention. Thank you for your continued support!
2020-2-19
Use props
Palmer_inc
lvl.2

Austria

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 07:54
Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us. I will take note of this suggestion of yours and will forward it to our designate department for attention. Thank you for your continued support!

Hi Gamora, is it possible to make it?
i think its a software fix. audio is standart in FPV
2020-2-19
Use props
rayk
Second Officer
Flight distance : 37562 ft
United States

This is a standard FPV feature that would help bring DJI FPV to the next level. I hope this feature can be released soon.

Ray
2020-2-19
Use props
Palmer_inc
lvl.2

Austria

rayk Posted at 2-19 08:11
This is a standard FPV feature that would help bring DJI FPV to the next level. I hope this feature can be released soon.

Ray

my english is very bad but you say it correctly. the next level ;-)
2020-2-19
Use props
SverreFPV
New

Norway

Please DJI. The DJI FPV community needs this. I love the DJI FPV system. Its a great thing. But if you add "live inflight audio" it will be awsome. And, the fact that tha air unit records the audio anyways, this should be an easy firmware update thing?

Bring it on DJI, I belive in you guys!
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Palmer_inc Posted at 2-19 08:08
Hi Gamora, is it possible to make it?
i think its a software fix. audio is standart in FPV

I will keep you posted once we have an update with regards to this suggestion. Thank you for your patience and understanding.
2020-2-19
Use props
Tom_A
Second Officer
Flight distance : 899951 ft
  • >>>
United States

SverreFPV Posted at 2-19 13:25
Please DJI. The DJI FPV community needs this. I love the DJI FPV system. Its a great thing. But if you add "live inflight audio" it will be awsome. And, the fact that tha air unit records the audio anyways, this should be an easy firmware update thing?

Bring it on DJI, I belive in you guys!

I could see this adding latency. If they do add the option, hopefully they allow it to be turned off. Also, the hardware might not support playing sound back live. There's a connector for video that looks like it might also be able to handle sound, but who knows. I have noticed that a volume adjust displays sometimes while I'm using the navigation buttons, so the hardware might be capable. There's plenty of other features that I'm hoping for more than I am hoping for this though. The promised better GPS support and recording of the GPS values I see as being more important.

I think a companion program to add gauges and osd items to the high quality version after flying  using the recorded flight data would be nice.
2020-2-19
Use props
5zero7rc
lvl.4

United States

I really hope the hardware is capable of sending a live audio feed to the goggles so we can listen to it on the headphone jack.  I imagine it could be a huge step up from the crackly static filled analog audio I have used in the past.  I also agree with others here that the addition of audio greatly enhances the experience.  Please DJI, give us the option to enable or disable live audio
2020-2-20
Use props
AntDX316
First Officer
Flight distance : 3394731 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-19 07:54

Can we somehow get Custom OSD and live audio on the DJI Ocusync Air Unit?
2020-2-22
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

OSD enhancements are WAY more important than live audio. Just my opinion.  
2020-2-23
Use props
5zero7rc
lvl.4

United States

mc54 Posted at 2-23 17:08
OSD enhancements are WAY more important than live audio. Just my opinion.

I have all the OSD elements I need to fly already

But hopefully we can get both!  ( Oh and add HDMI video output while they are at it too )  I know, I'm dreaming, but maybe some day dreams will come true.
2020-2-25
Use props
djiuser_9XLEGQ5nY3iK
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Yes live audio would be good. I imagine it would be prone to decode corruption sounds along with temporal distortions but work none the less with minimal impact on latency and video bitrate. That said they should get the OSD elements completed first.
2020-2-25
Use props
Palmer_inc
lvl.2

Austria

+1 for audio. guys write here for dji
2020-3-1
Use props
BoaFPV
lvl.1

United States

Yet another vote from me for audio. The only reason I signed up on the forums is to voice my concern that the unit has a mic, headphone jack, and a company full of talented software engineers but can't figure out what us FPV pilots really want in a video system. I will be holding off on purchasing a dji setup until this is fixed!!
2020-3-15
Use props
Invi7
lvl.1

Malaysia

DJI , We need quad audio
2020-4-26
Use props
freehotdawgs
lvl.2

United States

I'd love to have some audio in my headset, I hope they add it in an update.
2020-4-28
Use props
rs50pilot
lvl.1
Flight distance : 85 ft

United States

Please add live audio, nice to be able to tell if you have a bad motor, prop, etc.
2020-5-3
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

also up - a toggle switch to turn it off/on
2020-5-4
Use props
mc54
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1030 ft

United States

Mr. Steele fan boys triggered.
2020-5-5
Use props
Moska
lvl.1

Brazil

live audio, will be very nice feature! And already present on Analog devices
2020-7-14
Use props
MiloB
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3491 ft
Denmark

+1 for live audio
2020-7-14
Use props
fansa67f28f3
lvl.4
United States

+2 for live audio feed to goggles! Please
2020-7-15
Use props
KREMi
Second Officer
  • >>>
Poland

agree, that would be a nice upgrades
audio + some more customisation in OSD
2020-7-17
Use props
djiuser_pTskxEvXPUva
lvl.1

United States

+1 for live audio
2020-8-9
Use props
djiuser_Brp7EKKTXwmS
New

Vietnam

Hi, I also vote for DJI upgrade audio & video output. Could be a component to USB type C to get audio & video out. thanks
2020-11-17
Use props
XxmW
lvl.2

Hong Kong

Stupid question time: wouldn't that record just all the noise of props operating?
2020-12-1
Use props
fichek
lvl.4
Flight distance : 915233 ft
Croatia

XxmW Posted at 12-1 02:04
Stupid question time: wouldn't that record just all the noise of props operating?

Yes, but when you're far enough to not hear that noise directly (or it's delayed a few seconds), having live audio gives you additional feedback on how your craft is doing. For example if you clip a tree branch a few kilometers out your FPV feed might look ok because flight code these days is amazing, but your prop might be missing a blade or something which could burn your ESC on the way back so if you had live audio maybe you'd just decide to find a good spot to ditch it nearby and walk to pick it up.
2020-12-1
Use props
XxmW
lvl.2

Hong Kong

fichek Posted at 12-1 18:30
Yes, but when you're far enough to not hear that noise directly (or it's delayed a few seconds), having live audio gives you additional feedback on how your craft is doing. For example if you clip a tree branch a few kilometers out your FPV feed might look ok because flight code these days is amazing, but your prop might be missing a blade or something which could burn your ESC on the way back so if you had live audio maybe you'd just decide to find a good spot to ditch it nearby and walk to pick it up.

Now I see, thank you!
2020-12-11
Use props
XWB
lvl.4
Flight distance : 766877 ft
Hong Kong

+1 for audio too !
2020-12-27
Use props
Anton R59
lvl.2

Russia

+1
i want audio on long range
2020-12-30
Use props
nullx8
lvl.3
Flight distance : 383635 ft
Thailand

XxmW Posted at 2020-12-1 02:04

it does, the air unit actually records the audio as default.

and yes thats exactly what you will hear ;)
2021-1-8
Use props
KLUCHA_PRODUCTIONS
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1713366 ft
United Kingdom

+1 for audio. That would be a great completion of your great DJI FPV experience.
2021-2-28
Use props
djiuser_f6lHlADdYwDX
lvl.2

United States

This unit doesn't have streaming audio channels? If it's capable of adapting to other devices, hint this is an indicator to purchase non DJI products.
2021-3-20
Use props
fans423e3697
lvl.1
Flight distance : 415226 ft
Italy

+1 for adding audio live and also please add the possibility to record audio from the analog module. Audio is sent to the av input, but the goggles does not record it. That is completely non sense and not matching with the product price. If you don’t add these features I will sell the goggles and I will go analog!
2021-4-18
Use props
Sendorm
lvl.3

Turkey

Dji will not update the fpv series any more. So what you have is what you will get. Nothing more.
2021-4-19
Use props
Fatih-B
New

Turkey

+1 Yes please add live audio.
2021-5-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules