disconnect
729 1 2020-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
p.gevers
New

Netherlands

Dag,

Ik heb een DJI Phantom 4 als drone. De eerste keer op een android toestel had ik meteen beeld op de camera van de telefoon (Samsung J5 android 7.1) Daarna ging ik elders om te filmen en te fotograferen en had geen beeld meer. Heb van alles geprobeerd wat ik aan adviezen tegenkwam op internet. Maar het lukt niet. Sluit ik een Iphone aan dan werkt alles meteen. De camera blijft aangeven "disconnect".
Iemand enig idee wat dit kan zijn.
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this issue. Upon checking the Samsung J5 is not on the recommended mobile device list. This may work but we cannot guarantee the stability and compatibility of the said mobile device. May I know what is the model of the iPhone that you are getting the said error message. I would recommend to please check the cable if there is any damage or if the cable is data capable and please check if there is any damages on the port of the remote controller as well, kindly please provide a sample image of the said issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-2-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules