Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
mavic enterpraise dual
1571 12 2020-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
miguelitoruiz
lvl.2

Spain

Hola se podria poner la camara del zoom al dual y que la aplicacion pilot la admita.
2020-2-19
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
Flight distance : 2528264 ft
  • >>>
United States

Aloha Miguel,

DJI probablemente no lo permitiría.  Si DJI lo permitiera, requerirían que DJI hiciera el trabajo.  El cambio le costaría tanto como comprar el Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual.  También hay mucho más en el Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual que solo la cámara.  Mira la página web del Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual.  El Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual es un muy buen producto.

https://www.dji.com/mavic-2-ente ... ndsite&from=nav

¡Espero que esto ayude!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. First, I am sorry to say that as of the moment DJI does not officially interchange the camera of the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise to the camera of the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. In addition the DJI Pilot can only be used when operating or flying an Enterprise drone like the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise and it is not compatible for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom which is classified as a consumer drone. Thank you for your understanding and support.
2020-2-21
Use props
miguelitoruiz
lvl.2

Spain

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-21 10:30
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. First, I am sorry to say that as of the moment DJI does officially interchange the camera of the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise to the camera of the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. In addition the DJI Pilot can only be used when operating or flying an Enterprise drone like the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise and it is not compatible for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom which is classified as a consumer drone. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi Paladin;

Yo lo que quiero cambiar es la cámara del M2Ed por la del M2E , asi podria usar pilot
2020-2-21
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

miguelitoruiz Posted at 2-21 11:04
Hi Paladin;

Yo lo que quiero cambiar es la cámara del M2Ed por la del M2E , asi podria usar pilot

Hi. Thank you for the additional information you have provided. For exchanging the camera of the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise to the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. I am sorry to say as of the moment the camera exchange feature is officially unavailable. Just a reminder that please do not interchange the DJI cameras of your drone. This process might cause an issue to the drone while in use and can void the warranty of the said drone. Thank you.
2020-2-21
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-21 15:59
Hi. Thank you for the additional information you have provided. For exchanging the camera of the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise to the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual. I am sorry to say as of the moment the camera exchange feature is officially unavailable. Just a reminder that please do not interchange the DJI cameras of your drone. This process might cause an issue to the drone while in use and can void the warranty of the said drone. Thank you.

Aloha Paladin,

Mahalo for the help!  BTW, I have DJI Pilot loaded on my CrystalSky and I thought it was loaded on my nVidia Shield.  When it was loaded I tested it and it seemed to work with my Mavic Air.  What you said about Pilot not working on consumer products is interesting.  Now, I will have to give it another test.  Love an excuse to fly!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-2-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Cetacean Posted at 2-22 02:37
Aloha Paladin,

Mahalo for the help!  BTW, I have DJI Pilot loaded on my CrystalSky and I thought it was loaded on my nVidia Shield.  When it was loaded I tested it and it seemed to work with my Mavic Air.  What you said about Pilot not working on consumer products is interesting.  Now, I will have to give it another test.  Love an excuse to fly!

Hi. Thank you for the additional information. With regards to using the DJI Pilot and thank you for using the DJI Pilot on the DJI Mavic Air. Just a friendly reminder, please use the recommended DJI application which the DJI Go 4 to be able to use all the functions properly of the said drone. Thank you and safe flying always.
2020-2-22
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-22 16:12
Hi. Thank you for the additional information. With regards to using the DJI Pilot and thank you for using the DJI Pilot on the DJI Mavic Air. Just a friendly reminder, please use the recommended DJI application which the DJI Go 4 to be able to use all the functions properly of the said drone. Thank you and safe flying always.

Aloha Paladin,

Actually, I am still testing whether the new information from Post #3 even applies regarding my experience (my experience is a year old).  The weather does not always cooperate over here!  I downloaded DJI Pilot for my CrystalSky and my nVidia Shield basically because I wanted to try the new approach to WayPoints.  

The indications I got were that DJI Pilot was a more focused commercial approach to a flight program and worked on most DJI platforms.  Your comment in Post #3 was the first I had heard that the program was limited to Enterprise products.  Considering how focused DJI Pilot is, that makes sense.  I just wanted to see if it did indeed work on the other platforms.

I will report back on what I learn with my limited DJI Products.  Since I now fly the Mavic Mini, I will be interested in comparing the DJI Fly software with the DJI Pilot software.  

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-2-22
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator

Cetacean Posted at 2-22 21:52
Aloha Paladin,

Actually, I am still testing whether the new information from Post #3 even applies regarding my experience (my experience is a year old).  The weather does not always cooperate over here!  I downloaded DJI Pilot for my CrystalSky and my nVidia Shield basically because I wanted to try the new approach to WayPoints.  

Thank you for sharing these information and you insights with regards to this matter. Kindly please keep us posted and notified on your future flights and comparisons. Again, thank you for your valued support.
2020-2-25
Use props
djiuser_M46zgCvww92C
New

Peru

Cetacean Posted at 2-20 02:22
Aloha Miguel,

DJI probablemente no lo permitiría.  Si DJI lo permitiera, requerirían que DJI hiciera el trabajo.  El cambio le costaría tanto como comprar el Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual.  También hay mucho más en el Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual que solo la cámara.  Mira la página web del Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual.  El Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual es un muy buen producto.

Hola. Me decepcioné mucho cuando caí en cuenta que el M2E Dual que adquirí no tiene opciones de Hyperlapse ni Active Track.
Alguna posibilidad de que los implementen en un futuro cercano?
2020-4-25
Use props
djiuser_M46zgCvww92C
New

Peru

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-21 10:30
Hi. Thank you for reaching out to DJI Forum. With regards to this query. First, I am sorry to say that as of the moment DJI does not officially interchange the camera of the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise to the camera of the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom. In addition the DJI Pilot can only be used when operating or flying an Enterprise drone like the DJI Mavic 2 Enterprise and it is not compatible for the DJI Mavic 2 Zoom which is classified as a consumer drone. Thank you for your understanding and support.

Hi there. DJI let me down when i realized that M2E Dual i bought doesn’t have Active Track nor Hyperlapse options.
Any good news in near future to cheer me up?
2020-4-25
Use props
Cetacean
First Officer
  • >>>
United States

djiuser_M46zgCvww92C Posted at 4-25 21:51
Hola. Me decepcioné mucho cuando caí en cuenta que el M2E Dual que adquirí no tiene opciones de Hyperlapse ni Active Track.
Alguna posibilidad de que los implementen en un futuro cercano?

Aloha djiuser_M46,

Have you tried using DJI GO 4?  DJI Pilot does work but DJI GO 4 should also work.

Try to download DJI GO 4 from the website and see if you can get your Mavic 2 Enterprise Dual to work properly.  Most of the DJI platforms can use multiple flight programs.  Hyperlapse and Active Track will be in the DJI GO 4 program.

Hope this helps!

Aloha and Drone On!
2020-4-25
Use props
fansaf57a7a8
lvl.1

Switzerland

why Dji Pilot does not have Google Maps? Mapbox maps are old and unusable !!!!
2020-6-19
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules