Osmo Mobile 3 Not Working
6930 5 2020-2-19
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Esolo
lvl.1

United States

Hello, i'm Enaan and I have a problem with my Osmo Mobile 3. My gimbal no longer stabilizes my iPhone 8 Plus, won't connect to it via bluetooth, and it's blinking with a red and green light when I turn it on. If anyone can help me out with this issue, I would greatly appreciate it. Please help my out if you have any solutions to this issue. Thanks, Enaan.
2020-2-19
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

That normally means it requires a firmware update or a firmware update has failed, the, I’ve not read of a way of forcing an update, I would try clear the apps cache, sign out and back in a try re pair the Bluetooth . To forget the Bluetooth press record button + hold the trigger + M button  --- while the gimbal is off and the phone is on the gimbal.
Make sure you back up any photos or videos before you clear the cache.

2020-2-19
Use props
Esolo
lvl.1

United States

AlanHd Posted at 2-19 18:50
That normally means it requires a firmware update or a firmware update has failed, the, I’ve not read of a way of forcing an update, I would try clear the apps cache, sign out and back in a try re pair the Bluetooth . To forget the Bluetooth press record button + hold the trigger + M button  --- while the gimbal is off and the phone is on the gimbal

Thanks, man. I’m happy that you took the time out to try and help out. I’ve tried to update it and it failed, so tomorrow I will try this.
2020-2-19
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern as AlanHD advised at post #, please follow these steps to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.
2020-2-20
Use props
Esolo
lvl.1

United States

DJI Paladin Posted at 2-20 09:03
Hi. I am sorry for the trouble this has caused. With regards to this concern as AlanHD advised at post #, please follow these steps to isolate the issue. Please keep us posted for further assistance. Thank you.

I've already followed such steps and I have came to realize that it won't charge and that's where it originated from.
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Esolo Posted at 2-20 09:05
I've already followed such steps and I have came to realize that it won't charge and that's where it originated from.

I am sorry to know that the issue is still persisting after these troubleshooting steps. I would recommend that the best thing we need to do for the said gimbal is to send it in for further diagnostic. For reference, I have posted a link ( https://www.dji.com/support?site=brandsite&from=nav ) where in you can find our online support service. Our professional support team will do their best to assists with the said issue. Again, I am sorry for the trouble. Thank you.
2020-2-20
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules