DJI Osmo Mobile 3 won't update
877 4 2020-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Esolo
lvl.1

United States

Hello, i'm Enaan and I have an Osmo Mobile 3, which i'm trying to update. It's not working and I have no idea what to do. So i'd highly appreciate if anyone had knowledge about this issue to help me out because I do rely on this product for my YouTube channel.
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please send us a video sample showing the problem for us to further help you with your concern? Also, may I know what is the current firmware version running on your unit as of the moment? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-20
Use props
Esolo
lvl.1

United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-20 07:59
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're deeply sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please send us a video sample showing the problem for us to further help you with your concern? Also, may I know what is the current firmware version running on your unit as of the moment? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

As I did some more research, I noticed that it wasn't charging and that became the actual problem. It wont update, stabilize, or charge. So the issue is that it won't charge.
2020-2-20
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Esolo Posted at 2-20 08:02
As I did some more research, I noticed that it wasn't charging and that became the actual problem. It wont update, stabilize, or charge. So the issue is that it won't charge.

We're sorry to know the issue. I will highly recommend you to send your unit to us for diagnostics. We do have our professional team who will conduct a further evaluation on your unit and then the corresponding resolution will be provided. You may refer to the link below to contact them. The warranty can be applied depending on the outcome of the damage assessment including the warranty period of your unit. To check the warranty period parts of your drone, you may click this link: https://www.dji.com/service/policy. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-20
Use props
inosen
lvl.1
Spain

How was the problem solved?
2020-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules