Genuine Battery Check for Osmo Action
1707 5 2020-2-20
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
LoneWolf134
lvl.1

Philippines

I would like to request for an aunthentication of this 2 batteries and osmo action
1) S/N 128AG6A4122ZXR
2) S/N 128AG6A4122Y31

Osmo Action Batteries

Osmo Action Batteries

OSMO ACTION S/N 129DG470018B7H

Osmo Action

Osmo Action

Thank you in advance.

2020-2-20
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

Why do you think they are not authentic?
2020-2-21
Use props
LoneWolf134
lvl.1

Philippines

Fishycomics Posted at 2-21 03:42
Why do you think they are not authentic?

Im making a review video on my youtube showing people how to check their product using the serial number in this Forum. I saw old post that this forum verifies serial number and moderator reply fast. Is this not a thing anymore?
2020-2-21
Use props
M2Wair
First Officer
Flight distance : 1192231 ft
  • >>>
Ireland

LoneWolf134 Posted at 2-21 04:05
Im making a review video on my youtube showing people how to check their product using the serial number in this Forum. I saw old post that this forum verifies serial number and moderator reply fast. Is this not a thing anymore?

You can ask for verification and generally the moderators will assist, but I personally wouldnt plaster that fact all over the tube.  The moderators and DJI staff dont have the time chasing ridiculous requests for authenticity. And if you dont think every tom dick and harry will jump on that band wagon you need to take a pill.
2020-2-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day LoneWolf134. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. Let me please check these DJI Osmo Action batteries serial number you have provided on our DJI database. I will be sending you a PM with the information that I will be gathering. Thank you.
2020-2-21
Use props
Fishycomics
First Officer
United States

LoneWolf134 Posted at 2-21 04:05
Im making a review video on my youtube showing people how to check their product using the serial number in this Forum. I saw old post that this forum verifies serial number and moderator reply fast. Is this not a thing anymore?

So you are making the video for you not for me or anyone else.  If you return your camera, DJI writes down a list of parts and documents it.   If  th DJI battery  you bought and got screwed by a reseller then I can see that you want to know if its real or fake.   then that be all again YOU.

post it share it  make a buck on it   its just a name for the  battery  the date it was made, who made it serial or note.  NOT
2020-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules