Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Video......Best micro SD Card
1790 9 2020-2-21
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
SuperiorDroneNC
lvl.2

United States

Best micro sd card for video using a phantom 4 pro?  I have been using a san disk 64 but the first 3 to 5 seconds is very blurry.Thank You
2020-2-21
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day SuperiorDroneNC. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I would suggest using a recommended SD card for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. I will be posting the specifications and the list of of the SD card recommended for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro ( Micro SD, Max Capacity: 128GB, Write speed ≥15MB/s, Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required ). I hope this can help you. Thank you.

2020-2-22
Use props
SuperiorDroneNC
lvl.2

United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-22 08:11
Hello and good day SuperiorDroneNC. Thank you for reaching out and for the inquiry. I would suggest using a recommended SD card for your DJI Phantom 4 Pro for compatibility and reliability purposes. I will be posting the specifications and the list of of the SD card recommended for the DJI Phantom 4 Pro ( Micro SD, Max Capacity: 128GB, Write speed ≥15MB/s, Class 10 or UHS-1 rating required ). I hope this can help you. Thank you.

[view_image]

Thank You so much. This helps
2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

SuperiorDroneNC Posted at 2-23 17:53
Thank You so much. This helps

You are very much welcome SuperiorDroneNC and I am very glad to help you. If you have any other inquiries or concerns with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are here to help and support you.
2020-2-24
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Is it blurry across different SD cards. If its blurry on more than 1 SD card you have something going on with your drone. If its only on 1 SD card you could have a bad card.
2020-2-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hurley1718 Posted at 2-25 09:37
Is it blurry across different SD cards. If its blurry on more than 1 SD card you have something going on with your drone. If its only on 1 SD card you could have a bad card.

Thank you for the additional information you have shared with is. This process is correct in isolating an issue on the said drone for us to be able to have the correct resolution. Thank a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-2-28
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-28 15:52
Thank you for the additional information you have shared with is. This process is correct in isolating an issue on the said drone for us to be able to have the correct resolution. Thank a safe and a happy flying always.

Thanks. Sometimes I come up with some good ideas.
2020-3-2
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hurley1718 Posted at 3-2 13:09
Thanks. Sometimes I come up with some good ideas.

You are very much welcome Hurley1718. If you have any inquiries, concerns or suggestions with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. Again, thank you for your valued support and keep on flying.
2020-3-3
Use props
DrewAdkins18
lvl.3
Flight distance : 1216867 ft
United States

Could just be a defective card. I use an $8 card I found on amazon, it's 64 gigs and I've had no issues from it. The brand is Kexin I think? It's green.
2020-3-3
Use props
DJISpark_E.D.I.T.H
lvl.3
Flight distance : 3458 ft

India

its better you get card with good write speed according to bitrate of ur video. sandisk extreme pro is the best bet for safer side
2020-5-16
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules