Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

#MyFirstFlight

My first flight with the Mavic Mini could have been better. It was cold and windy but I REALLY wanted to fly my new drone so I did it anyway. The end result was a bit mixed. The battery life is amazing and the 2.7k honestly looked pretty good for such a small drone. However... I had trouble fighting the wind and upon reviewing my footage I had noticable camera shake. Something I've never experienced with a DJI drone before. Several flights since then in more favorable have produced great video without the camera shake. So I guess what I learned from my first flight is the Mavic Mini is AMAZING for it's size, but you should definately not fly it in harsh weather conditions. Can't wait for Spring and Summer to fly my newest drone some more.

2020-2-22
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Great video, congrats on your new mini.
2020-2-22
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work Bing.
2020-2-22
Use props
Sean2122dd
lvl.4
Flight distance : 743442 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

For a first flight, the shots are really epic! Every bit of gear has its limitations for sure, but you just learn to master what you have. The wind conditions are terrible in the UK at the moment, can't wait for the better spring weather so I can fly some more
2020-2-23
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13838848 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Excellent work Bing
2020-2-23
Use props
Bing Err
Captain
Flight distance : 9249964 ft
  • >>>
United States

Sean2122dd Posted at 2-23 02:08
For a first flight, the shots are really epic! Every bit of gear has its limitations for sure, but you just learn to master what you have. The wind conditions are terrible in the UK at the moment, can't wait for the better spring weather so I can fly some more

True, I was just disappointed at how shaky the camera gets during a few shots. But for an ultralight drone with 2.7k and 3 axis gimbal it is still quite impressive. If this was the only drone I owned I would be disappointed that I can't fly in unfavorable weather, but the rest of my DJI drones handle cold and wind like a champ. So I'm still very content with my purchase, even if I can't use it most of the winter. And I'm very happy with the rest of my drones and how they fly November-April in Minnesota.
2020-2-23
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very cool!
2020-3-2
Use props
A J
Captain