Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI... Seriously?!
1295 7 2020-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
yoengel
lvl.4
Flight distance : 2370988 ft
  • >>>
United States

I contacted DJI support and ordered extra controller sticks for the Smart Controller.  I paid for the sticks including shipping and the sticks arrived without the rubber foam around the sticks.  They want to charge me for shipping again for the rubber and said that I need to "emphasize" that I need to order the sticks AND the rubber foam around it.  Like how are we supposed to know that they are a different part?  All my other controller sticks have the rubber part and the box does not list the rubber as a separate item.

This is a new low in terms of customer support.  Can anyone here help?
image0.jpeg Untitled.png

2020-2-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

Hi yoengel, we are so sorry for that case happened. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, I will help to escalate your case to the higher-level team, and we will have someone contact you within working hours. We appreciate your patience and hope the issue will be sorted out soon.  Thank you.
2020-2-22
Use props
yoengel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI Natalia Posted at 2-22 19:38
Hi yoengel, we are so sorry for that case happened. I have managed to get your case number via your forum account, I will help to escalate your case to the higher-level team, and we will have someone contact you within working hours. We appreciate your patience and hope the issue will be sorted out soon.  Thank you.

Thank you DJI Natalia!  It's crazy that we need to get higher level support involved to resolve something so obvious.
2020-2-22
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

yoengel Posted at 2-22 19:52
Thank you DJI Natalia!  It's crazy that we need to get higher level support involved to resolve something so obvious.

You're welcome. Please don't worry, your case has been escalated to the higher-level team. Should there any furhter assistance needed, please feel free to let me know. Thank you again for your kindly understanding.
2020-2-22
Use props
SupBro
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1454193 ft
  • >>>
United States

You are right, this is a new low!! Let us know what they say
2020-2-24
Use props
Black Sea Drone
lvl.4
Flight distance : 1362336 ft

Bulgaria

yoengel Posted at 2-22 19:52

Hi Yoengel,
I am interested how did that get resolved in the end?
Please share with us
2020-2-24
Use props
yoengel
lvl.4
  • >>>
United States

DJI is finally sending me the control sticks with the rubber grip, this was after several emails and posting here.

Thank you DJI Natalia!
2020-2-25
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

yoengel Posted at 2-25 20:42
DJI is finally sending me the control sticks with the rubber grip, this was after several emails and posting here.

Thank you DJI Natalia!

You're welcome, yoengel. I'm glad to know that your issue has been solved. Hope you have a nice day!
2020-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules