Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
No Camera Control
589 7 2020-2-22
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
djiuser_2piCLKIViWgi
lvl.1
United States

The camera on my P3 4K will not pan down/up using the roller on the controller but it will look down with button customization. That, along with the camera does go through normal start up calibration tells me that the gimbal works properly so it must be in the controller. I have no idea what to look for here. HELP!
2020-2-22
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

Hi, I assume you mean the Phantom 3 (you’ve posted in the Osmo pocket forum). If the 4K is same controller as the standard 3 I would start by calibrating it, here’s a vid how to do it
2020-2-23
Use props
djiuser_2piCLKIViWgi
lvl.1
United States

AlanHd Posted at 2-23 01:15
Hi, I assume you mean the Phantom 3 (you’ve posted in the Osmo pocket forum). If the 4K is same controller as the standard 3 I would start by calibrating it, here’s a vid how to do it https://youtu.be/w6fCd2gWQzc

Thanks for responding. I dont know what difference there is but I will try.
2020-2-23
Use props
djiuser_2piCLKIViWgi
lvl.1
United States

AlanHd Posted at 2-23 01:15
Hi, I assume you mean the Phantom 3 (you’ve posted in the Osmo pocket forum). If the 4K is same controller as the standard 3 I would start by calibrating it, here’s a vid how to do it https://youtu.be/w6fCd2gWQzc

Thank you AlanHD! That did not fix it...but it did get me going in the right direction. I solved the problem in my controller.
2020-2-23
Use props
AlanHd
Second Officer
Flight distance : 797365 ft
United Kingdom

djiuser_2piCLKIViWgi Posted at 2-23 06:13
Thank you AlanHD! That did not fix it...but it did get me going in the right direction. I solved the problem in my controller.

I’m glad you got it sorted.
2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please clarify if you still have the problem with your remote controller? Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-23
Use props
djiuser_2piCLKIViWgi
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-23 09:53
Hi, thank you for reaching out. Can you please clarify if you still have the problem with your remote controller? Please keep us posted. Thank you!

Problem has been fixed. Thank you.
2020-2-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

djiuser_2piCLKIViWgi Posted at 2-24 18:00
Problem has been fixed. Thank you.

We're glad that it is already been fixed. Please don't hesitate to reach us if you have other inquiries or concerns. Thank you!
2020-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules