Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Mavic 2 pro controller fast discharge
1527 1 2020-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Krxon
lvl.2
Flight distance : 114055 ft
Croatia

Hello
Anyone had problems with M2P standard RC battery fast discharge? This is my 2nd RC which I got as replacement because 1st one had factory issues with sticks.
With 1st one I could fly 4 batteries (to 30%) and it would still have some charge left. Im using Nvidia Shield K1 tablet connected to bottom port.

But after I got this new RC it cannot recharge past 98%, and it looses few % of charge overnight while turned off.  

After only one battery RC is down to approx 55% of charge.

Outside temp is 15-20 C

I'm start to loosing it with constant problems.   

1st I got drone replaced because factory bad camera sensor, after that I got RC replaced, I was 1 month without drone because of RC shipment time, my 1 month of Drone refresh is also spent, and now RC problems again with  this superfast batt discharge issue...

Maybe Im cursed ..
Any suggestion other than sending away it again?

Thanks, regards

2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Krxon. I am sorry to read and to know that you are having issues with the remote controller of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro. Kindly plaease try to refresh the firmware of your DJI Mavic 2 Pro remote controller via DJI Assistant 2 to see and can you please try to use a different mobile device as well to see if the issue will still persist? Upon checking the Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet on the recommended mobile device list for the DJI Mavic 2 Pro. I am sorry to say that it is not yet listed as a recommended mobile device for the said drone. There is a  possibility that the Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet will be able to work with the said DJI drone and with the DJI Go 4 application however, since it's not yet optimized with the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and with the said DJI application we cannot guaranteed the stability of the Nvidia Shield K1 Tablet when in use We highly suggest you use the compatible device that was listed on the recommended mobile device list below to avoid any inconvenience and any problem. Please keep up posted for further assistance. Thank you.

2020-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules