Compatibility with the Olympus OMD EM-1 II
1573 4 2020-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
arnoeie
lvl.1

Norway

I want to add my name to the list of people hoping for compatibility with the Olympus OMD EM-1 II
2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day arnoeie. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter.  Let me cascade this issue to our designated DJI department further attentions. Again thank you for your valued support.
2020-2-23
Use props
m0ENaePS5EGE
lvl.1
Japan

It is now possible (to an extend) with the RSS cable for Fuji ( https://youtu.be/jaY93Z6IsKQ )
2020-8-12
Use props
djiuser_qWNV3NtXVqG7
New
Spain

And if its possible with the OMD m5 Mark III, the litle sister¡
2021-3-5
Use props
djiuser_qWNV3NtXVqG7
New
Spain

DJI Stephen Posted at 2020-2-23 08:27
Hello and good day arnoeie. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing your insights with regards to this matter.  Let me cascade this issue to our designated DJI department further attentions. Again thank you for your valued support.

Hi SStephen, im new and i dónt how to do it properly. I have a Olympus OMD m5 Mark III and i want to know if its possible to have at least the possibility to compatiblity in order to have the Focus and Rec. I just buy  a RS2 and im so sad about it. I know from the community of people thaan i know that to much people whit this camera want to buy a RSC/Rs2 but they feel lonely about it. Reaally thanks for your work
2021-3-5
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules