Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
DJI Ronin SC How to use MOTION CONTROL no need for a Camera Operator
2017 3 2020-2-23
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Hitmax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2092244 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

This is a short film to show how to use MOTION CONTROL on the DJI Ronin SC there is no need for a Camera Operator once you see this it is guaranteed to blow your mind.
I will be making some more videos & films on the features of the DJI RoninSC so stay tuned if you are interested.
Using Motion Control to track positions can really help you to step up your creativity and the uses are endless especially if you film by your self like I do - this is where the Ronin SC shows its worth - I hope you like this and enjoy making your own creative filsm wiht this idea of Motion Control.

2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Heith. Thank you for reaching out and for creating and sharing this tutorial video on how to use Motion Control on the DJI Ronin SC. Great work and thank you for continuously supporting DJI.
2020-2-23
Use props
Hitmax
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2092244 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-23 11:15
Hello and good day Heith. Thank you for reaching out and for creating and sharing this tutorial video on how to use Motion Control on the DJI Ronin SC. Great work and thank you for continuously supporting DJI.

No worries glad you approve of it - it is always fun to make these but more fun when at least one person likes it - cheers Hieth
2020-2-23
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hitmax Posted at 2-23 13:44
No worries glad you approve of it - it is always fun to make these but more fun when at least one person likes it - cheers Hieth

You are very much welcome Hieth and it is always my pleasure. Please stay safe always and keep on filming.
2020-2-23
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules