Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
calibration failed cannot calibration at current temperature erro...
1786 4 2020-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MahdeTete
lvl.1

Israel

Hello
It asks me to check the IMU permanently and when I try to check it shows me an error
Can someone help me

I tried all the methods but it didn't work
Screenshot..
IMG_7803.PNG

2020-2-24
Use props
Mark The Droner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Looks like it wants to be cooler.  Chill the drone somehow.  Then power up and calibrate immediately.  Good luck.
2020-2-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day MahdeTete. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4. Kindly please restart the drone and calibrate IMU once again. For reference I will be posting an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to calibrate the IMU properly. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you.

2020-2-24
Use props
MahdeTete
lvl.1

Israel

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-24 07:43
Hello and good day MahdeTete. I am sorry to know that you are having issues with your DJI Phantom 4. Kindly please restart the drone and calibrate IMU once again. For reference I will be posting an official DJI Tutorial Video on how to calibrate the IMU properly. Please keep us posted for us to help you further. Thank you.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xC1mqmQHRgs

I have already tried this and while waiting for me the above message appeared
2020-4-4
Use props
MahdeTete
lvl.1

Israel

Mark The Droner Posted at 2-24 02:59
Looks like it wants to be cooler.  Chill the drone somehow.  Then power up and calibrate immediately.  Good luck.

I tried it and it didn't work
2020-4-4
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules