438 1 2020-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Journey
lvl.4
Flight distance : 178806 ft
  • >>>
Colombia

In short after taking a flight that involved some video and a few photos I find that the DCIM folder on the sd card is actually empty. There was no error message of any kind and the files did not record on the internal memory. The cashe files recorded on the smart controller as normal. On the memory card there exist "support files" for the missing pictures and video with respective sequential file numbering. This is very odd but it's also a second time this has happened to me. Firs time I thought it was a fluke because it was my second flight with the bird and there where many updates science that time. Has anyone else come across this issue at all?
2020-2-24
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. Can you please clarify what specific SD card are you currently using? Did the drone restart when you are shooting a video? Since there is a possibility that the recording will be interrupted and it will not be saved on the SD card if the drone shuts off during recording. Also, I will highly recommend trying to reformat the SD card and test it to see if the problem persists. Please keep us posted. Thank you!
2020-2-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules