M2P Storage.
1225 6 2020-2-24
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Thopter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

If I were to make my own storage case for a M2P similar to that of the Phantom, ie: creating a space in the foam to store a fully extended m2p, does anyone know through experience whether or not this would be an okay way to keep the drone intact whilst traveling? I'd be grateful to hear if there are people who have done similar and what their experiences were?   Thanks Tim.
2020-2-24
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Tim. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I hope that you will get the best recommendation from our valued DJI co pilots who owns the DJI Mavic 2 Pro and who created a travelling case for the said drone. Thank you and please fly safe always.
2020-2-25
Use props
Hurley1718
Second Officer
Flight distance : 549295 ft
  • >>>
United States

Found this on another thread here on the forum. I think this is what you are looking for.

www.Mycasebuilder.com

2020-2-25
Use props
Thopter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

Hurley1718 Posted at 2-25 09:33
Found this on another thread here on the forum. I think this is what you are looking for.

www.Mycasebuilder.com

I am really grateful for that thank you very much.
2020-2-27
Use props
Thopter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

So grateful.
2020-2-27
Use props
Thopter
lvl.3
United Kingdom

So grateful.
2020-2-27
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

You are very much welcome Thopter. If you have any other concerns or inquiries with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you.
2020-3-1
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules