New propellers
1643 21 2020-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Flight distance : 60853 ft
Romania

Hello everyone, I've got new propellers from eBay with metallic mounting fillet, do you have encountered troubles with it?
2020-2-25
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

2020-2-25
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

You may have posted in wrong area.  Osmo Pocket doesn't have any propellers.  Sorry.
2020-2-25
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Hello and good day Vanea Auzeac. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I hope that you will get the best feedback from our valued DJI co pilots who uses these propellers. Have a safe and a happy flying always.
2020-2-25
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-25 07:35
Hello and good day Vanea Auzeac. Thank you for reaching out and for sharing these information with us. I hope that you will get the best feedback from our valued DJI co pilots who uses these propellers. Have a safe and a happy flying always.

Could you move this post on the desired thread? Thank you
2020-2-26
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-25 05:01
You may have posted in wrong area.  Osmo Pocket doesn't have any propellers.  Sorry.

Ops. My Bad mistake
2020-2-26
Use props
DowntownRDB
Core User of DJI
Flight distance : 1722 ft
  • >>>
United States

No problem.  It happens a lot.  
2020-2-26
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Vanea Auzeac Posted at 2-26 02:05
Could you move this post on the desired thread? Thank you

Hello and good day Vanea Auzeac. Let me transfer this thread to the DJI Phantom 3 page and if you have any other concerns or inquiry with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.
2020-2-28
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

DJI Stephen Posted at 2-28 11:47
Hello and good day Vanea Auzeac. Let me transfer this thread to the DJI Phantom 3 page and if you have any other concerns or inquiry with DJI. Please feel free to post it here at DJI Forum. We are all here to help and support you. Thank you.

Sure! You can move this thread to desired topic for reaching any support. Thank you
2020-2-28
Use props
Manxmann
Second Officer
Flight distance : 1178793 ft
Australia

No worries mate
2020-2-29
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

it has been moved to desired topic!
2020-2-29
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
Flight distance : 2917 ft
United States

Quick answer is, you should not fly your P3S with metal hub props.  You need composite (plastic) hubs because of the high risk of a spin-off using metal hubs on the P3 series Phantoms.  Composite hubs will grip the threads better.

The longer answer is, those look like aftermarket clones (counterfeit) which means they are probably no good anyway.  You should see the numbers 9443 or 9450 opposite the DJI logo.  I don't see anything.  Also, my hubs are a cloudy silver, yours are a shiny silver.  Also, the packaging isn't right.  I would put those in the trash.

Metal hubs are okay if you had a P2 provided you snug them up correctly.  They are no good for a P3 because the hard braking action will make them spin off.  

Next time buy legit OEM DJI 9450 props for your P3 which would be the same ones that came in the box with your P3 when you bought it.  I've also found the Master Airscrew props for the P3 work nicely.  

Good luck

2020-2-29
Use props
Peterx
First Officer
Flight distance : 1499708 ft
Germany

DowntownRDB Posted at 2-25 05:01

He(she) has a P3S and no Osmo.
2020-2-29
Use props
DJI Stephen
DJI team

Vanea Auzeac Posted at 2-28 12:24
Sure! You can move this thread to desired topic for reaching any support. Thank you

I have already moved the said thread to the correct thread topic. Thank you for your valued support.
2020-2-29
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

Mark The Droner Posted at 2-29 03:57
Quick answer is, you should not fly your P3S with metal hub props.  You need composite (plastic) hubs because of the high risk of a spin-off using metal hubs on the P3 series Phantoms.  Composite hubs will grip the threads better.

The longer answer is, those look like aftermarket clones (counterfeit) which means they are probably no good anyway.  You should see the numbers 9443 or 9450 opposite the DJI logo.  I don't see anything.  Also, my hubs are a cloudy silver, yours are a shiny silver.  Also, the packaging isn't right.  I would put those in the trash.

In my country i`m not finding the original propellers. I was sure to be ok but... i`ve seen after unboxing
2020-2-29
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

Master Airscrew ships internationally for USD $14.99 flat rate.  Good luck
2020-2-29
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

Mark The Droner Posted at 2-29 17:29
Master Airscrew ships internationally for USD $14.99 flat rate.  Good luck

On that shop i`ve found props for Phantom 4 not for Phantom 3. Thank you
+
2020-3-1
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

Vanea Auzeac Posted at 3-1 05:15
On that shop i`ve found props for Phantom 4 not for Phantom 3. Thank you
+

The props are for P1, P2, P3, and P4.  If you have P1 or P2 or P3, they are ready to go.  Just thread them on.  If you have a P4, there is hardware included which makes them adaptable.  

https://www.masterairscrew.com/c ... prop-set-x4-phantom
2020-3-1
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

Mark The Droner Posted at 3-1 08:30
The props are for P1, P2, P3, and P4.  If you have P1 or P2 or P3, they are ready to go.  Just thread them on.  If you have a P4, there is hardware included which makes them adaptable.  

https://www.masterairscrew.com/collections/dji-phantom-propellers/products/dji-phantom-built-in-nut-upgrade-propellers-in-white-mr-9-4x5-prop-set-x4-phantom

Thank you, did they ship to Romania?
2020-3-1
Use props
Mark The Droner
First Officer
United States

They say they ship internationally.  That's all I know.
2020-3-1
Use props
Vanea Auzeac
lvl.4
Romania

Mark The Droner Posted at 3-1 09:07
They say they ship internationally.  That's all I know.

thank you for suport. I will try
2020-3-2
Use props
fans135663ee
lvl.1
United States

I bought and tested the Master Airscrew on my Phantom 3 Professional, here is my review (not sponsored) https://youtu.be/yIGKdAvg_Mc
2020-4-24
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules