Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Gimbal roll axis reached movement limit - Osmo Stops Working
1768 6 2020-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
MGZ3K
lvl.1
United States

As I'm physically paning left and right, the phone will begin to sway and I get a yellow message that says something like: "Gimbal roll axis reached movement limit."

It'll flash then the phone goes limp like the motor is no longer working or holding the phone. But the Osmo stays on with all the lights. I've tried restarting the Osmo and ensuring that the phone is balanced. Tried calibrating it. But I'm starting to think the gimbal is just broken. It's less than a week old.

2020-2-25
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will highly recommend you to contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support to start up a ticket. We will perform further diagnostics on the said unit for us to identify the main reason for the problem, a corresponding resolution will be provided via email once we receive the unit. Thank you for your understanding and support!
2020-2-25
Use props
MGZ3K
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-25 08:47
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will highly recommend you to contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support to start up a ticket. We will perform further diagnostics on the said unit for us to identify the main reason for the problem, a corresponding resolution will be provided via email once we receive the unit. Thank you for your understanding and support!

Thanks! I'll do that!
2020-2-25
Use props
MGZ3K
lvl.1
United States

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-25 08:47
Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the inconvenience caused. I will highly recommend you to contact our support team at https://www.dji.com/support to start up a ticket. We will perform further diagnostics on the said unit for us to identify the main reason for the problem, a corresponding resolution will be provided via email once we receive the unit. Thank you for your understanding and support!

I just want to confirm that this is not normal. Or that I don't have some settings off...
2020-2-25
Use props
fansfe82067d
Second Officer
  • >>>
Australia

First question - what phone?
2020-2-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

MGZ3K Posted at 2-25 20:52
I just want to confirm that this is not normal. Or that I don't have some settings off...

Hi, this issue is not connected to the settings of the DJI Osmo Mobile 3. You may try to use a different mobile device to see if you still have the problem before contacting our support team to start up a ticket. Thank you for your understanding.
2020-2-27
Use props
heullin
New

Australia

Hi bro,you found the solution I also have the same problem
2020-6-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules