Original controller with second Mavic Mini aircraft?
584 3 2022-8-16
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
exfordy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17493 ft
United Kingdom

I lost my first Mavic Mini aircraft. I ordered a replacement Mavic Mini. The first controller appears not to connect to the second aircraft but the controller that came with the second aircraft does connect to the second aircraft. Are the controllers and aircraft matched by DJI or should I be able to use either controller with the second aircraft?
2022-8-16
Use props
DJI Paladin
Administrator
Flight distance : 318 ft

Hi there. Thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to download the DJI Assistant 2 software and kindly please update all the firmware to the latest one (both new and old RC also the Drone) and perform the linking process again to see if the issue persists? You may refer to the tutorial link below on how to properly link the AC to the RC. Please keep us posted. Thank you.

DJI Assistant 2 software: https://www.dji.com/downloads/softwares/assistant-dji-2-for-mavic

Tutorial:
2022-8-16
Use props
exfordy
lvl.1
Flight distance : 17493 ft
United Kingdom

Thank you. I am selling my Mavic Mini as I have bought a Mini 3 Pro. I will pass this advice on to the buyer.
2022-8-17
Use props
DJI Natalia
Administrator

exfordy Posted at 8-17 00:08
Thank you. I am selling my Mavic Mini as I have bought a Mini 3 Pro. I will pass this advice on to the buyer.

You are welcome, if there is anything else that we can help with, please let us know.
2022-8-17
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules