#MyFirstFlight
3082 7 2020-2-25
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
shanghalf
lvl.1
Flight distance : 13 ft
Vietnam

i m a warrior , i v been living by the rules of steel from the wheel of pain till ... actually few days ago
during the council the guy on my left said something about open step fleet horse falcons at your wrist and wind in your hairs

i did not get it immediatelly and i pleased the boss with sharper words : crushing my ennemies bla lba bla ... routine ..

but along the next few days i could not stop thinking about what the hippie said , indeed i like wandering in the wild steep with bob , my horse,  wind in my hairs is not bad despite it take forever to untangle them after
but what about falcons ? , i took a pigeon to have a try but this stupid bird wont hoock at my wrist, anyway i roasted it for diner while staring at the sunset , asked Crom if he have any idea about hawks , as usual , no answer, screw him !  

but the plain looks amazing and i wondering how the sight would be magnifiscient from the steady bird eyes ...  

unfortunatelly DJI  will open for business in a parallel universe thousand years from now, i m not the right person to post an entry about my first drone flight
the guy wrinting this  story would be a better match :

"indeed  Conan , the beatnik was right.. make flights no war ".

2020-2-25
Use props
shanghalf
lvl.1
Vietnam

https://youtu.be/lI5VGDPRqno
2020-2-25
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

2020-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Here it is with preview!
2020-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

Very nice entry btw!
2020-3-2
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
  • >>>
Netherlands

PS, I subscribed to your channel.
Mine is http://www.youtube.com/c/tricksandtipsnl
2020-3-2
Use props
shanghalf
lvl.1
Vietnam

thanks   .. subscribed to your channel also , nice vids .. the automated mixer is awesome !!  and for the regulation in europe , well it sucks as anything else that mostly why i left the continent 15 years ago for asia ..

2020-3-2
Use props
A J
Captain
Flight distance : 13864580 ft
  • >>>
United Kingdom

Very nicely done
2020-7-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now