Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
Drone Stuck at FedEx in Mephis
123Next >
7091 117 2020-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
jahama
lvl.1

United States

Hi - I've noticed other peoples orders have encountered this same delay "Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.".  

Can someone from dji please contact FedEx about my DJI order:
0018808490026?  It was supposed to be delivered on Thursday but the delivery is now set to "pending" with no delivery date listed.

2020-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
Flight distance : 7 ft
  • >>>

Hi jahama, please don't worry, it usually takes 1-2 business days for the clearance, please wait patiently and we will also keep an eye on it, thank you.
2020-2-26
Use props
QuadFlire
lvl.1

United States

Thanks very much Mindy.
I was kinda hoping I wasn't the only one with a Mini stuck at Memphis.

*waiting patiently*
2020-2-26
Use props
sreese240
lvl.1
Flight distance : 330200 ft
United States

QuadFlire Posted at 2-26 05:11
Thanks very much Mindy.
I was kinda hoping I wasn't the only one with a Mini stuck at Memphis.

You're not the only one. Mine is currently in Memphis too. I just noticed the update this morning so I'm hoping it gets sorted out since they seem to have this issue somewhat regularly.
2020-2-26
Use props
jahama
lvl.1

United States

sreese240 Posted at 2-26 05:50
You're not the only one. Mine is currently in Memphis too. I just noticed the update this morning so I'm hoping it gets sorted out since they seem to have this issue somewhat regularly.

I noticed some past threads with the same topic but different FedEx locations.  As long as the shipments made it out of China, I'm happy.  But I would be happier if FedEx could hit their original delivery date.
2020-2-26
Use props
jahama
lvl.1

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-26 00:53
Hi jahama, please don't worry, it usually takes 1-2 business days for the clearance, please wait patiently and we will also keep an eye on it, thank you.

Thank you for the quick reply.  
2020-2-26
Use props
Brent Evans6
New
Flight distance : 61358 ft
United States

Mine is setting right next to yours!

Wednesday , 2/26/2020 12:05 am MEMPHIS, TN Clearance delay - Import Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.
2020-2-26
Use props
jahama
lvl.1

United States

Brent Evans6 Posted at 2-26 12:48

Wednesday , 2/26/2020 12:05 am MEMPHIS, TN Clearance delay - Import Manufacturer name and address or manufacturer identification code (MID) for each commodity required.

Hopefully it's only one more day stuck in customs!  I"ll update this post once mine is free and on it's way.
2020-2-26
Use props
jahama
lvl.1

United States

Hi jahama, please don't worry, it usually takes 1-2 business days for the clearance, please wait patiently and we will also keep an eye on it, thank you.

HI DJI - can you please check on this again?  Reading through the different complaints to DJI on reddit and on this forum indicate that nothing really happens until you get involved.  Would you please contact FedEx and update them with required documentation to release my order for delivery?
2020-2-26
Use props
jahama
lvl.1

United States

Hi DJI Mindy - I contacted FedEx via twitter and the gave me the following response:

"I am sorry but it does appear that customs is requesting additional details/documents from the shipper for this to clear through and be delivered. At this time you should contact your shipper to alert them to this issue or you may contact our international department  at 1.800.GoFedEx. When prompted, select the correct number for International, or say "International". On behalf of FedEx, I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that may have been caused by this matter. On behalf of FedEx, I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that may have been caused by this matter."

It appears this requires DJI to do something, and not FedEx.  Can someone help with this?  I can DM my order number and tracking number.
2020-2-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jahama Posted at 2-26 22:04
Hi DJI Mindy - I contacted FedEx via twitter and the gave me the following response:

"I am sorry but it does appear that customs is requesting additional details/documents from the shipper for this to clear through and be delivered. At this time you should contact your shipper to alert them to this issue or you may contact our international department  at 1.800.GoFedEx. When prompted, select the correct number for International, or say "International". On behalf of FedEx, I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that may have been caused by this matter. On behalf of FedEx, I apologize for any inconvenience or frustration that may have been caused by this matter."

Hi jahama, we have got your order number from your 1# floor post. I will help to forward this situation to our logistics team again, if there is an update, we'll let you know. Sorry for all the inconvenience caused.
2020-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Brent Evans6 Posted at 2-26 12:48

Hi Brent, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, this situation has been forwarded to our logistics team for a check. We appreciate your patience.
2020-2-27
Use props
djiuser_3Xvl4MYfO0RI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 283556 ft
United States

Mindy, if you could also help expedite my order as well,  I'd greatly appreciate it. It, too, is stuck in Memphis. Order # 0019658478020

Thanks,

G. Smith
2020-2-27
Use props
djiuser_3Xvl4MYfO0RI
lvl.1
Flight distance : 283556 ft
United States

djiuser_3Xvl4MYfO0RI Posted at 2-27 07:33
Mindy, if you could also help expedite my order as well,  I'd greatly appreciate it. It, too, is stuck in Memphis. Order # 0019658478020

Thanks,

Mindy and all, I just received an update from FedEx that my drone has passed customs and has shipped. For anyone else waiting, my drone was stuck in customs for one full day.

Thanks,

G. Smith
2020-2-27
Use props
QuadFlire
lvl.1

United States

Sounds like they've all been released for delivery.
Question is...Who will get theirs from Memphis first?
FedEx is telling me Friday before 10:30AM. Might have to call in sick tomorrow. *sneeze*
2020-2-27
Use props
jahama
lvl.1

United States

QuadFlire Posted at 2-27 08:56
Sounds like they've all been released for delivery.
Question is...Who will get theirs from Memphis first?
FedEx is telling me Friday before 10:30AM. Might have to call in sick tomorrow. *sneeze*

Just got notified about mine too.  High probability of a sick day or remote day tomorrow..good luck everyone!
2020-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_3Xvl4MYfO0RI Posted at 2-27 08:07
Mindy and all, I just received an update from FedEx that my drone has passed customs and has shipped. For anyone else waiting, my drone was stuck in customs for one full day.

Thanks,

Glad to know the custom has been cleared. Hope you will receive the unit soon.
2020-2-27
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

jahama Posted at 2-27 09:44
Just got notified about mine too.  High probability of a sick day or remote day tomorrow..good luck everyone!

Good to know, please keep us updated if you have any further concern.
2020-2-27
Use props
QuadFlire
lvl.1

United States

Batteries Are CHARGING!!! Prop guards are on.
Need more patience.

Yeah the suspense is killing me.
2020-2-28
Use props
jahama
lvl.1

United States

QuadFlire Posted at 2-28 14:59
Batteries Are CHARGING!!! Prop guards are on.
Need more patience.

Just waiting for the winds to die down here so I can take the new gear out for a spin!  
2020-2-28
Use props
fans68e9ec7b
lvl.1
United States

Mine was Ordered on 2/27/2020 it is currrently being held in Tennessee due to the way DJI shipped the items. I was told there are A LOT of items being held because DJI did not provide a Master AirWay Bill which is required with this shippment type. DJI is trying to blame customs and it is them
2020-3-5
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans68e9ec7b Posted at 3-5 11:50
Mine was Ordered on 2/27/2020 it is currrently being held in Tennessee due to the way DJI shipped the items. I was told there are A LOT of items being held because DJI did not provide a Master AirWay Bill which is required with this shippment type. DJI is trying to blame customs and it is them

Hi there, we have replied to your this post: https://forum.dji.com/thread-210208-1-1.html, kindly please check it. Thanks.
2020-3-6
Use props
Bill Pettersen
lvl.1

United States

Hi, mine is also stuck in Memphis. Seems that someone at DJI has dropped the ball. Good luck
2020-3-9
Use props
mistrmatt266
New

United States

My Mavic Mini is stuck in Memphis as well. Really sucks I ordered it on the 26th of February and have a trip this Thursday (March 12th) going to las vegas to do Dune riding. I really wanted to use it but I guess I wont be able to if DJI doesn't do anything about this really soon.. Makes me think I should have ordered from Amazon with 1 day shipping.....
2020-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

mistrmatt266 Posted at 3-9 14:11
My Mavic Mini is stuck in Memphis as well. Really sucks I ordered it on the 26th of February and have a trip this Thursday (March 12th) going to las vegas to do Dune riding. I really wanted to use it but I guess I wont be able to if DJI doesn't do anything about this really soon.. Makes me think I should have ordered from Amazon with 1 day shipping.....

Hi mistrmatt266, we sincerely apologize for the inconvenience caused by the clearance delay, the required document has been provided and it will be released very soon, appreciate your patience.
2020-3-9
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Bill Pettersen Posted at 3-9 00:29
Hi, mine is also stuck in Memphis. Seems that someone at DJI has dropped the ball. Good luck

Hi Bill, sorry for the clearance delay, our logistics team is verifying with FedEx of the actual status, we will keep you updated once we get anything from them, please wait patiently, thank you.
2020-3-9
Use props
Alex De Fleron
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 2-27 04:19
Hi Brent, I've managed to get your order number via your forum account, this situation has been forwarded to our logistics team for a check. We appreciate your patience.

I am also on hold with your customer service and waiting for a while now I need you guys to send the info to fed ex please
2020-5-13
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

Alex De Fleron Posted at 5-13 15:34
I am also on hold with your customer service and waiting for a while now I need you guys to send the info to fed ex please

Hi Alex, sorry for the late response, we see the package has been delivered, hope you enjoy flying.
2020-5-17
Use props
RafaNajeraR
New

United States

My Mavic Air 2 is stuck in Memphis as well. By any chance can you send the info to fed ex so it gets cleared
2020-6-2
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RafaNajeraR Posted at 6-2 21:37
My Mavic Air 2 is stuck in Memphis as well. By any chance can you send the info to fed ex so it gets cleared

Sorry to keep you waiting, unfortunately, I failed to get your order number via your Forum account, could you please provide us with your order number so that we could help check further?
2020-6-3
Use props
RafaNajeraR
New

United States

DJI Mindy Posted at 6-3 02:29
Sorry to keep you waiting, unfortunately, I failed to get your order number via your Forum account, could you please provide us with your order number so that we could help check further?

I sent you my order number via private message
2020-6-3
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

RafaNajeraR Posted at 6-3 07:28
I sent you my order number via private message

Thanks for the order number, we have forwarded to the logistics team to check that no abnormalities detected during the shipment, there is a delay due to the COVID-19 prevention and traffic control, it shall be updated soon, appreciate your understanding and patience in this matter.
2020-6-4
Use props
fans525a6f16
New
Flight distance : 35210 ft
United States

I seem to be having the same issue. Any chance you can take a look at mine as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated.
2020-6-8
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

fans525a6f16 Posted at 6-8 23:12
I seem to be having the same issue. Any chance you can take a look at mine as well? Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hi there, I managed to get your order number via your Forum account, your package is under a normal customs clearance process, it shall be updated very soon, thanks for your patience.
2020-6-9
Use props
djiuser_XXWB2dhW0Ibk
lvl.1

United States

Can you also take a look at my order Mindy, it seems to also be stuck in customs.  0018155498093.
2020-6-22
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_XXWB2dhW0Ibk Posted at 6-22 16:42
Can you also take a look at my order Mindy, it seems to also be stuck in customs.  0018155498093.

Hi there, upon checking your order, it is on a regular customs clearance process, there might be a little delay affected by the COVID-19, we appreciate your understanding and patience.
2020-6-23
Use props
djiuser_09IpzSHchn8y
New

United States

Hi there. Order number 0019861915080

Stuck in Memphis. Can you look into this please. Been two days since any update. Thanks!!
2020-6-25
Use props
djiuser_09IpzSHchn8y
New

United States

Stuck in Memphis. Can you look into this please. Been two days since any update. Thanks!!
2020-6-25
Use props
djiuser_INAqztbUnYj5
lvl.1

United States

Hi dji mindy

My drone is stuck in Memphis Tenn. with a clearance delay, it there anything you can do? This is what it says
"Shipment subject to anti-dumping/ countervailing review. Shipment held for agreement to pay duty."
2020-6-26
Use props
DJI Mindy
Administrator
  • >>>

djiuser_09IpzSHchn8y Posted at 6-25 12:15

Hi there, sorry for the late response, the shipping time was delayed due to the pandemic, I see the package has been received, hope you enjoy flying. If there is anything else we can do for you, please feel free to let us know.
2020-6-27
Use props
123Next >
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules