video editor
1001 8 2020-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Tino V.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 153904 ft
Belgium

The Mavic Mini Fly app has - in my opinion - a very good and simple video editor build in.

But my eyes are 60 years old and don't function too well anymore to use that software on a small smartphone screen.

Wouldn't it be nice if that video editing software was availabe for download to use on a PC ?     
*wish for DJI*

Regards
Tino

2020-2-26
Use props
Renato61
Second Officer
Flight distance : 168163 ft
Italy

Which type of PC do you have?
I tried DaVinci but it doesn't work on my PC with windows 7.
2020-2-26
Use props
Tino V.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 153904 ft
Belgium

Renato61 Posted at 2-26 07:16
Which type of PC do you have?
I tried DaVinci but it doesn't work on my PC with windows 7.

I have Win10
I've tried DaVinci too, but it doesn't work.  I think it was my poor videocard.

I'm testing VideoPad and OpenShot, but they are not as intuitive as the simple software from the DJI Fly App
2020-2-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out. The DJI Fly application editor was designed only available for the application itself (mobile device) and we cannot download it through the PC. However, there would be some 3rd party editing software that are available to download on your PC and hope our fellow DJI members here can provide you the best recommendation based on their experience on the editing software. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!
2020-2-26
Use props
philgib
lvl.3

France

DJI Gamora Posted at 2-26 08:08
Hi, thank you for reaching out. The DJI Fly application editor was designed only available for the application itself (mobile device) and we cannot download it through the PC. However, there would be some 3rd party editing software that are available to download on your PC and hope our fellow DJI members here can provide you the best recommendation based on their experience on the editing software. Hope this helps. Thank you for your continued support!

I first turn those h.265 MM movies into h.264 with RockyMountains Movie Converter, then I use any 10-year software like Vegas Pro 2010, etc...

I did test Video Pad on the native MM videos, but my poor 5 year old laptop does not like it and slows down too much for my iking. When dealing with h.264, video editing process is very fast and quality is acceptable.
Cheers

2020-2-26
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

philgib Posted at 2-26 08:12
I first turn those h.265 MM movies into h.264 with RockyMountains Movie Converter, then I use any 10-year software like Vegas Pro 2010, etc...

I did test Video Pad on the native MM videos, but my poor 5 year old laptop does not like it and slows down too much for my iking. When dealing with h.264, video editing process is very fast and quality is acceptable.

Thank you for providing us this information. However, we don't have any plans on developing this editing software for the PC, it is only available for the mobile device with the DJI Fly application. Thank you for your understanding
2020-2-27
Use props
Mariejohn
lvl.2

India

Edit the bulk videos in just a couple of seconds with the assistance of a reliable solution such as Stillbon Video Editor Software. It enables users to edit the links, watermarks, images, etc. It assures loss of the data while editing the videos. Users can edit the videos taken from any devices such as a camcorder, digital camera, mobile phone, etc. It has a simple and intuitive GUI interface for the users. The best Video Editor Software as advanced audio editing feature to adjust and remove the background noise. It is supportable with all the Windows OS such as Windows 10/8/7/XP/Vista, etc.

To know more visit:- https://www.stillbonsoftware.com/video-editor/
2020-8-21
Use props
Ingo Sundowner
Second Officer
Flight distance : 914012 ft
United Kingdom

I've been using Openshot for some time. Its free, easy to use and with lots of videos on YT that help you in editing
2020-8-21
Use props
4FWMedia
New

United States

Openshot is a great free software to start up on. Easy to navigate and learn. I now use Premiere Pro which has a bit of a learning curve but well worth it IMO.
2020-8-21
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules