New Remote ID Law
786 2 2020-2-26
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.2

United States

Hello nihao : ) - How everyone doing, so I learn better English because class I take. I want post now so I ask, if anyone else think drone remote ID make many piolot feel uneasy. I am very privet person and I not like idea where I have pay just so I fly and I going be forced provide lot of information to public I not even know.  Now people going hunt drone because they know where find them and I able see people who have drone going use info shoot down drone in hate crime.

Also I am very privet person and feel very uncomfortable being forced give this much info away and have pay for it too. I not going lie, I not want follow rule. Because I feel like it violate privacy and feel like it just another step is government take control how public have fun. I live in China and they do stuff this way, and that why I move her, so I get free of being control and force report everything I do to government, Chinese government too intrusive and too invasive, and now he government take same path.

I see no reason make radio I'd law except to control and moniter drone pilot as if they like a lab mouse, they want control everything we do. They justify law with seal of safety. But it like giving free cell phone to poor but not tell them it have hidden camera for CCTV.

America drone law move from fun and exciting, to uncomfortable and controlling. Before many scald me and tell me just give up on drones. I know I not only one feel this way.

Anyone else mad, uncomfortable or against new law please comment. Xiexie, I thank all who comment.
2020-2-26
Use props
djiuser_8rZqupxuEg1n
lvl.1
Flight distance : 364 ft
United States

It's like we are all guilty before we even do anything we are adults we know how to be respectful not invade somebody's privacy we were just flying a drone I noticed they use license plates as an example but license plates don't have GPS on them we are not supposed to make it easier for the government to take away our freedoms. My 2 cents
2020-2-26
Use props
李菲薛Kitty
lvl.2

United States

djiuser_8rZqupxuEg1n Posted at 2-26 17:16
It's like we are all guilty before we even do anything we are adults we know how to be respectful not invade somebody's privacy we were just flying a drone I noticed they use license plates as an example but license plates don't have GPS on them we are not supposed to make it easier for the government to take away our freedoms. My 2 cents

Hello nihao : ) - I agree, I not know what I supposed do because I guess I have give up drone flight. I love fly so I take photo of nature, sunset, the lake, aligators and I use drone I have also for CCTV for me and boyfriend property.  I also use it take video of firework and more. But I not want and not going report all personal info to public, police or other. This not fair and honest, I notice us government follow path Chinese government take. It like e every month the us government become more like Chinese government.
2020-2-26
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules