Mavic 2 Pro's Gimbal doesn't turn on
1530 7 2020-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
fjord
New
Hungary

Hi Everyone,

I have problem with my gimbal on the Mavic 2 pro. If I turn the aircraft on the gimbal doesn't make its initial movement and the camera just hanging from the gimbal and it isn't moving. So everything works fine I'm able to fly with the drone and the camera also works fine except the gimbal. The Go4 app doesn't show the gimbal settings.
There were no crash or hard landing involved. I also tried to upgrade|downgrade the firmware. I didn't get an error message in the App.

2020-2-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for reaching out and we're sorry for the issue you are having right now. Can you please try to perform the gimbal calibration to see if the problem persists? Also, can you please post here a video showing the problem for us to help you further. Please keep us posted. Thank you for your understanding and support!

2020-2-27
Use props
fjord
New
Hungary

I recorded this video as you can see there is no initial startup calibration. So I  have no stabilized camera.
I'm not able to calibrate the gimbal.
I encountered this issue right at the first time (December) when I turned it on then this problem appeared randomly but now I can't wake up the gimbal

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TQoyIkmxJoM&feature=youtu.be

2020-2-27
Use props
xyshop92
lvl.1

United States

Did you ever find out what happened? Mine currently has the same issue. Everything works except the gimbal just hangs and/or moves freely.
2021-1-4
Use props
MagoSaGazzu
lvl.2
Flight distance : 37802 ft

Italy

xyshop92 Posted at 1-4 21:22
Did you ever find out what happened? Mine currently has the same issue. Everything works except the gimbal just hangs and/or moves freely.

same problem
2021-5-28
Use props
fabriciosombrio
lvl.2
Flight distance : 18550 ft

Brazil

This is a shame! since the release of mavic 2 pro gimbal failure records... destabilization, unresponsive to movement. DJI Should recall these products and exchange them!
2021-10-27
Use props
Stefano Vacca
New

Italy

MagoSaGazzu Posted at 2021-5-28 11:09
same problem

Ciao, avete risolto?mi ritrovo con li stesso problema .
1-30 12:54
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Stefano Vacca Posted at 1-30 12:54
Ciao, avete risolto?mi ritrovo con li stesso problema .

Hello, there. Sorry for the inconvenience. May I confirm if the drone experienced a previous incident? Did encounter any error messages on the app? Please try the recommendation below.

> Refresh the firmware via this link.
> Restart your drone and check it again.
> Remove the SD card from the drone and calibrate the gimbal.

I hope this information helps.
2-1 01:37
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules