Remote controller beeping
735 6 2020-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
paolo.palmero
lvl.1
Flight distance : 19321 ft
United States

My remote control started beeping as I turned it on and now refuses to work with my Spark.  The remote controller's wifi is visible from teh mobile and I can connect with my phone. Moreover, I can see the video feed from the drone on the mobile. I can make the drone take off and land using the controls on the screen of the mobile.  I didn't get any error from the app although I am not sure whether there is a specific place where I can find an error log.
I also tried to connect the remote to my laptop running Assistant 2 but it does not get recognised.

2020-2-27
Use props
DJI Gamora
Administrator

Hi, thank you for bringing this query to us and we're sorry for the trouble that this has caused. Can you please try to connect your remote controller to your mobile device and perform the remote controller calibration to see if the problem persists? This issue may happen if the remote controller sticks are not centered. You may refer to the video tutorial below for the Mavic Pro RC calibration it is most likely the same with the Spark. Please keep us posted. Thank you!

2020-2-27
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

Calibrate your RC.
2020-2-28
Use props
paolo.palmero
lvl.1
United States

I tried to calibrate it but the process stalls when it comes to the calibration of the wheel. I can't get past that stage. Any idea?
2020-2-28
Use props
Stoney.
lvl.2
Flight distance : 1439265 ft
United States

Maybe try switching from the auto channel finder to manual if you are in an area with a lot of interference?
2020-2-28
Use props
paolo.palmero
lvl.1
United States

Stoney. Posted at 2-28 06:54
Maybe try switching from the auto channel finder to manual if you are in an area with a lot of interference?

Interesting possibility. I'll try it tonight. Thanks.
2020-2-28
Use props
Lucas775
First Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft
  • >>>
United States

paolo.palmero Posted at 2-28 04:47
I tried to calibrate it but the process stalls when it comes to the calibration of the wheel. I can't get past that stage. Any idea?

Not at the moment, I'll play around with mine this weekend to see if I can figure anything out.
2020-2-28
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules