Wireless module+mic adapter new inquiry
717 2 2020-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
JAHamskunk
lvl.1
United States

Im just revisiting this issue where the mic adapter will not work in conjunction with the wireless module.  Now that its going on a year since the question was first asked, im Asking again....has there been any update or new product that allows us to use the mic adapter plugged into the wireless module.  I really want to purchase the OP extender, but I feel like its a waste since it is optimal to use the wireless module for phone connection but cant use a third party mic at the same time. The extender even comes with the cold shoe to attach a mic but seems useless if I cant use the phone for a bigger screen and the mic at the same time.
2020-2-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Still doesn't work. Which is a bummer.
2020-3-1
Use props
djiuser_tV9xvSzHG7nT
lvl.1

United States

I wonder if DJI could add a 3.5mm adapter that slots in where the phone adapter attaches. It would be reasonable to assume that if you connect through wifi...you are using your phone to control the gimble so why not use the port for a mic.  I tried attaching the usb-c adapter with a female to female connector but dji doesnt allow you to use the adaptor and wifi at the same time...it does however allow you to use the wifi adapter with the control module.  Since the port allows for data Its conceivable  if a mic adapter with a dac were slotted in...it would work.as long as DJI  enables the port.
2020-3-7
Use props
Advanced
You need to log in before you can reply Login | Register now

Credit Rules