Please select Into the mobile phone version | Continue to access the computer ver.
#MyFirstFlight with my Mavic Mini
2568 6 2020-2-27
Uploading and Loding Picture ...(0/1)
o(^-^)o
Burak C.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21814 ft
Turkey

I always wanted to have a DJI drone since I got into drones. I have four custom made drones but I always felt like I must buy a DJI drone because sometimes I used my friends drones, it was incredible experience. The smoothness and quality of it was different. Finally Mavic Mini released and I had my eyes on it . I told to myself this is it, I am buying it. I got mine in December but since the weather was too windy, I was not able to fly it outside. I tested it indoor couple times and it just sat there like couple weeks. Each weekend I was waiting for wind to diminish. Finally, one weekend, it was like a summer day. I just drove somewhere safe and flown first time. I was very happy and excited about it because it was awesome. I used all my three batteries in a row. After that week, I event took it to work and showed my colleagues. They were shocked how stable it was and some of them are thinking about buying it too Anyways, this was my first experience with my little Mavic Mini. I am very happy with it and now I am enjoying every beautiful weather even more with it. I am so glad that I bought it. Here is my first video, edited in the Fly App Editor. Hope you like it

Also here is a picture with my mom and sister

Cheers

This post contains more resources

You need to Login Before they can download or view these resources, Don’t have an account?Register now

x
2020-2-27
Use props
Woe
Captain
Flight distance : 4129268 ft
  • >>>
United States

Nice work and good luck.
2020-2-27
Use props
Montfrooij
Captain
Flight distance : 2560453 ft
  • >>>
Netherlands

Nice entry!
2020-3-2
Use props
MahaloPhoto
lvl.1
Flight distance : 6319 ft
United States

Love the footage you posted! Very relaxing.  I also have a Mini and can't wait for the weather to get better to get more flight hours in.
2020-3-3
Use props
Burak C.
lvl.3
Flight distance : 21814 ft
Turkey

Thank you guys for your nice comments
2020-3-3
Use props
Lucas775
Second Officer
Flight distance : 50642090 ft